Share your expertise with our expansive network
Do you want to reach a large and targeted audience of healthcare payers, branded and generic biopharmaceutical companies, distributors, wholesalers, manufacturers, consultants, attorneys, and other service providers? DrugPatentWatch can help!
DrugPatentWatch has been published since 2002 and has developed a strong following. Your articles in the DrugPatentWatch Resources section will be sent to the DrugPatentWatch newsletter list, and to social media accounts — repeatedly.
With each posting you can expect to reach:
- More than 23,000 targeted opt-in email subscribers in the patent and generic biopharmaceutical space
- More than 8,000 LinkedIn followers
- More than 13,000 Twitter Followers
- Thousands of daily website pageviews
Publishing in the DrugPatentWatch insights section can help you reach this broad audience with overlapping coverage across the web and social media.
Topics of interest include:
- Finding generic drug entry opportunities, and launching, in emerging markets
- Determining when generic drugs can enter the market
- Using drug patent information to synthesize drugs
- Planing ahead for inventory purposes and to proactively manage your pharmacy’s inventory
- Using patent status of branded drugs to assist with reserve planning for large claims
- Using information about active patents for the development of new OTC products
- Using patents to identify Paragraph IV challenge opportunities
- Using patent expiration information to optimize the timeline for registration and launch of generic products
- IP due diligence for investment decisions
- Profiling life cycle initiatives for branded products
Articles should be action-oriented (case studies, best practices, guidelines, etc.) or otherwise insightful (perspectives, backgrounders, op-ed’s, etc.). Press releases or promotion of commercial services may be published in other venues (contact us for more details).
Please see the author agreement for our author-friendly publishing terms.
Please refrain from self-references in the body of posts. All articles will have a byline with a link to your site.
Pitch an Article:
For more information or to express your interest in publishing on DrugPatentWatch’s platform, contact us.