Share your expertise with our expansive network
> Go to submission form <
Do you want to reach a large and targeted audience of healthcare payers, branded and generic biopharmaceutical companies, distributors, wholesalers, manufacturers, consultants, attorneys, and other service providers? DrugPatentWatch can help!
DrugPatentWatch has been published since 2002 and has developed a strong following. Your articles in the DrugPatentWatch Resources section will be sent to the DrugPatentWatch newsletter list, and to social media accounts — repeatedly.
With each posting you can expect to reach:
- More than 31,000 targeted opt-in email subscribers in the patent and generic biopharmaceutical space
- More than 12,000 LinkedIn followers
- More than 16,000 Twitter Followers
- Thousands of daily website pageviews
Publishing in the DrugPatentWatch insights section can help you reach this broad audience with overlapping coverage across the web and social media.
Topics of interest include:
- Finding generic drug entry opportunities, and launching, in emerging markets
- Forecasting when generic drugs will launch
- Using patents to identify Paragraph IV challenge opportunities
- IP due diligence for investment decisions
- Profiling life cycle initiatives for branded products
Articles should be action-oriented (case studies, best practices, guidelines, etc.) or otherwise insightful (perspectives, backgrounders, op-ed’s, etc.). Press releases or promotion of commercial services may be published in other venues (contact us for more details).
Please see the author agreement for our author-friendly publishing terms.
Please refrain from self-references in the body of posts. All articles will have a byline with a link to your site.
Pitch an Article:
For more information or to express your interest in publishing on DrugPatentWatch’s platform, contact us.