Get Customized Access to DrugPatentWatch’s Rich Database
DrugPatentWatch provides deep actionable business intelligence on small-molecule drugs and the 1.3 million global patents and applications covering them.
DrugPatentWatch was founded in 2002, and has served large and small companies throughout the biopharmaceutical value chain. The platform has also been cited by CNN, NEJM, Nature Journals, and many other leading publications.
We invite opportunities to customize delivery for your data store, or to work with complementary B2B partners to build greater-than-additive benefits for your clients.
- Equity investors performing sector landscaping and due diligence
- Branded pharmaceutical firms seeking competitive intelligence
- Generic and API manufacturers seeking knowledge of which drugs to develop
- Wholesalers seeking advance notice of patent expiry to avoid over-stocking off-patent drugs
- Healthcare payers seeking to project and manage future budgets
- Access DrugPatentWatch’s rich database, with daily updates
- Integrate data into your application or data store based on your unique needs
- Set up custom alerts and trend watches beyond DrugPatentWatch’s offerings
- Facilitate deep analytics leveraging DrugPatentWatch’s extensive data sets
API Delivery Formats:
- Need a custom solution? Just ask.
Please contact us to let us know about how you would like to integrate DrugPatentWatch data in your application or data store.Copyright © DrugPatentWatch. Originally published at Integrate DrugPatentWatch Into Your Application or Data Store