DrugPatentWatch Database Preview
Join the DrugPatentWatch Referral Program Get access to a free drug patent landscape report or a free one-month subscription
« Back to Dashboard
Summary for Patent: 9,651,560
|Title:||Methods for detecting antibodies|
|Abstract:||The present invention relates to methods of detecting Anti-Drug Antibodies. The present invention also relates to methods of monitoring patients undergoing therapeutic antibody treatment. The invention further relates to kits suitable for the implementation of the above methods.|
|Inventor(s):||Parussini; Ermis (Lentilly, FR), Noguier; Guillaume (Bussy Saint George, FR)|
|Assignee:||THERADIAG SA (Croissy-Beaubourg, FR)|
|Patent Claims:||1. A method for immunodetecting an Anti-Drug Antibody (ADA) in a sample from a patient treated with a drug, wherein the drug is a therapeutic antibody or etanercept, said therapeutic
antibody or etanercept being directed against a target antigen, the method comprising detecting, in a sample from the patient, the presence or amount of: a) therapeutic antibody or etanercept; b) target antigen; and c) ADA.
2. The method of claim 1, wherein said detection is performed by immunoassay.
3. The method of claim 2, wherein the immunoassay is an ELISA, immuno-capture, microarrays, Flow cytometry or multiplex dot.
4. The method of claim 1, wherein said target antigen is TNF.alpha..
5. The method of claim 4, wherein the therapeutic antibody is an anti-TNF.alpha. antibody selected from infliximab, adalimumab, golimumab and certolizumab pegol.
6. The method of claim 1, wherein the patient has an autoimmune or inflammatory disease.
7. The method of claim 1, further comprising detecting, in a sample from said patient, the presence or amount of C-reactive protein (CRP) or erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR).
8. The method of claim 1, wherein the patient is treated with anti-TNF.alpha. antibody, the method comprising determining, in a sample from the patient, the presence or amount of: the anti-TNF.alpha. antibody, the TNF.alpha. and Anti-Drug Antibodies directed against said anti-TNF.alpha. antibody.
9. The method of claim 4, further comprising determining, in a sample from said patient, the presence or amount of at least one additional marker selected from cytokines, chemokines, hormones, growth factors, and rheumatoid factors.
10. The method of claim 4, further comprising determining, in a sample from said patient, the presence or amount of at least one additional marker selected from IL1, IL6, IL8, IL10, IL12, IL17, IL23, GM-CSF, IFNgamma, ProMPP1, ProMPP3, Anti-nuclear antibodies, C-reactive protein (CRP), RF rheumatoid factor, Serum amyloid A, IgG, IgA, IgM, hemoglobin, erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR), white cell and platelet counts, the number of CD19 B cells, the number of CD3 T cells, the number of CD4 T cells, the number of CD8 T cells, the number of CD25 T cells, and/or the number of HLA-DR T cell.
11. The method of claim 4, wherein the patient suffers from multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, Crohn's disease or psoriasis.
Summary for Patent: Start Trial
|Foriegn Application Priority Data|
|Foreign Country||Foreign Patent Number||Foreign Patent Date|
|10305455||Apr 29, 2010|
|Applicant||Tradename||Biologic Ingredient||Dosage Form||BLA||Number||Approval Date||Patent No.||Assignee||Estimated Patent Expiration||Status||Orphan||Source|
|Centocor Inc||REMICADE||infliximab||VIAL||103772||001||1998-08-24||Start Trial||THERADIAG SA (Croissy-Beaubourg, FR)||2030-04-29||RX||Orphan||search|
|Immunex||ENBREL||etanercept||VIAL; SUBCUTANEOUS||103795||001||1998-11-02||Start Trial||THERADIAG SA (Croissy-Beaubourg, FR)||2030-04-29||RX||Orphan||search|
|Immunex||ENBREL||etanercept||SYRINGE||103795||002||1998-11-02||Start Trial||THERADIAG SA (Croissy-Beaubourg, FR)||2030-04-29||RX||Orphan||search|
|Abbvie Inc||HUMIRA||adalimumab||SYRINGE||125057||001||2002-12-31||Start Trial||THERADIAG SA (Croissy-Beaubourg, FR)||2030-04-29||RX||Orphan||search|
|Abbvie Inc||HUMIRA||adalimumab||VIAL||125057||002||2002-12-31||Start Trial||THERADIAG SA (Croissy-Beaubourg, FR)||2030-04-29||RX||Orphan||search|
|Ucb Inc||CIMZIA||certolizumab pegol||INJECTABLE; INJECTION||125160||001||2008-04-22||Start Trial||THERADIAG SA (Croissy-Beaubourg, FR)||2030-04-29||RX||search|
|>Applicant||>Tradename||>Biologic Ingredient||>Dosage Form||>BLA||>Number||>Approval Date||>Patent No.||>Assignee||>Estimated Patent Expiration||>Status||>Orphan||>Source|
|Country||Patent Number||Publication Date|
|World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)||2011135024||Nov 03, 2011|
|United States of America||2011269884||Nov 03, 2011|
|United States of America||2013108631||May 02, 2013|
|United States of America||2015285815||Oct 08, 2015|
|United States of America||9029475||May 12, 2015|
|United States of America||9063151||Jun 23, 2015|
|>Country||>Patent Number||>Publication Date|
Make Better Decisions: Try a trial or see plans & pricing
Serving leading biopharmaceutical companies globally:
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.