DrugPatentWatch Database Preview» See Plans and Pricing
« Back to Dashboard
Summary for Patent: 10,278,968
|Title:||Combination therapy with glutaminase inhibitors|
|Abstract:||The invention relates to methods of treating cancer or myeloproliferative diseases with a combination of a glutaminase inhibitor and an anticancer agent selected from cabozantinib, crizotinib, and axitinib. The invention further relates to methods of treating cancer or myeloproliferative diseases that are resistant to one or more anticancer agents.|
|Inventor(s):||Parlati; Francesco (San Francisco, CA), Orford; Keith (Doylestown, PA), Whiting; Sam H. (Seattle, WA)|
|Assignee:||Calithera Biosciences, Inc. (South San Francisco, CA)|
|Patent Claims:||1. A method of treating renal cell cancer in a subject, comprising conjointly administering a glutaminase inhibitor and an anticancer agent, wherein: the glutaminase inhibitor is
##STR00034## and the anticancer agent is cabozantinib.
2. The method of claim 1, wherein the cancer is resistant to an anticancer agent selected from cabozantinib, crizotinib, and axitinib.
3. The method of claim 1, further comprising conjointly administering one or more additional chemotherapeutic agents.
4. The method of claim 3, wherein the one or more additional chemotherapeutic agents includes aminoglutethimide, amsacrine, anastrozole, asparaginase, Bacillus Calmette-Guerin vaccine (bcg), bicalutamide, bleomycin, bortezomib, buserelin, busulfan, campothecin, capecitabine, carboplatin, carfilzomib, carmustine, chlorambucil, chloroquine, cisplatin, cladribine, clodronate, colchicine, cyclophosphamide, cyproterone, cytarabine, dacarbazine, dactinomycin, daunorubicin, demethoxyviridin, dexamethasone, dichloroacetate, dienestrol, diethylstilbestrol, docetaxel, doxorubicin, epirubicin, estradiol, estramustine, etoposide, everolimus, exemestane, filgrastim, fludarabine, fludrocortisone, fluorouracil, fluoxymesterone, flutamide, gemcitabine, genistein, goserelin, hydroxyurea, idarubicin, ifosfamide, imatinib, interferon, irinotecan, letrozole, leucovorin, leuprolide, levamisole, lomustine, lonidamine, mechlorethamine, medroxyprogesterone, megestrol, melphalan, mercaptopurine, mesna, metformin, methotrexate, mitomycin, mitotane, mitoxantrone, nilutamide, nocodazole, octreotide, oxaliplatin, paclitaxel, pamidronate, pentostatin, perifosine, plicamycin, porfimer, procarbazine, raltitrexed, rituximab, sorafenib, streptozocin, sunitinib, suramin, tamoxifen, temozolomide, temsirolimus, teniposide, testosterone, thalidomide, thioguanine, thiotepa, titanocene dichloride, topotecan, trastuzumab, tretinoin, vinblastine, vincristine, vindesine, or vinorelbine.
5. The method of claim 1, wherein the method further comprises administering one or more non-chemical methods of cancer treatment.
6. The method of claim 5, wherein the one or more non-chemical methods comprise radiation therapy.
7. The method of claim 6, wherein the one or more non-chemical methods comprise surgery, thermoablation, focused ultrasound therapy, cryotherapy, or any combination of the foregoing.
|Applicant||Tradename||Biologic Ingredient||Dosage Form||BLA||Number||Approval Date||Patent No.||Assignee||Estimated Patent Expiration||Status||Orphan||Source|
|Merck||ELSPAR||asparaginase||VIAL||101063||001||1978-01-10||Start Trial||Calithera Biosciences, Inc. (South San Francisco, CA)||2036-08-25||RX||search|
|Organon Usa Inc.||TICE BCG||bacillus calmette-guerin||POWDER, FOR SUSPENSION||102821||1||1990-08-24||Start Trial||Calithera Biosciences, Inc. (South San Francisco, CA)||2036-08-25||search|
|Amgen||NEUPOGEN||filgrastim||VIAL||103353||001||1991-02-20||Start Trial||Calithera Biosciences, Inc. (South San Francisco, CA)||2036-08-25||RX||search|
|Amgen||NEUPOGEN||filgrastim||VIAL||103353||002||1991-02-20||Start Trial||Calithera Biosciences, Inc. (South San Francisco, CA)||2036-08-25||RX||search|
|>Applicant||>Tradename||>Biologic Ingredient||>Dosage Form||>BLA||>Number||>Approval Date||>Patent No.||>Assignee||>Estimated Patent Expiration||>Status||>Orphan||>Source|
Make Better Decisions: Try a trial or see plans & pricing
Serving leading biopharmaceutical companies globally:
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.