DrugPatentWatch Database Preview➤ Get the DrugPatentWatch Daily Briefing
« Back to Dashboard
Summary for Patent: 10,058,598
|Title:||Peptides and combination of peptides for use in immunotherapy against various cancers|
|Abstract:||The present invention relates to peptides, proteins, nucleic acids and cells for use in immunotherapeutic methods. In particular, the present invention relates to the immunotherapy of cancer. The present invention furthermore relates to tumor-associated T-cell peptide epitopes, alone or in combination with other tumor-associated peptides that can for example serve as active pharmaceutical ingredients of vaccine compositions that stimulate anti-tumor immune responses, or to stimulate T cells ex vivo and transfer into patients. Peptides bound to molecules of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC), or peptides as such, can also be targets of antibodies, soluble T-cell receptors, and other binding molecules.|
|Inventor(s):||Mahr; Andrea (Tuebingen, DE), Weinschenk; Toni (Aichwald, DE), Song; Colette (Ostfildern, DE), Schoor; Oliver (Tuebingen, DE), Fritsche; Jens (Dusslingen, DE), Singh; Harpreet (Houston, TX)|
|Assignee:||IMMATICS BIOTECHNOLOGIES GMBH (Tuebingen, DE)|
|Patent Claims:||1. A method for the treatment of a patient who has cancer, comprising administering to the patient a population of activated T lymphocyte that selectively recognizes
cancer cell, which presents a peptide consisting of the amino acid sequence of HLLEGSVGV (SEQ ID NO: 39), wherein the peptide is in a complex with an MHC molecule, wherein said cancer is selected from the group consisting of glioblastoma, breast cancer,
colorectal cancer, renal cell carcinoma, chronic lymphocytic leukemia, hepatocellular carcinoma, non-small cell and small cell lung cancer, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, acute myeloid leukemia, ovarian cancer, pancreatic cancer, prostate cancer, esophageal
cancer including cancer of the gastric-esophageal junction, gallbladder cancer and cholangiocarcinoma, melanoma, gastric cancer, testis cancer, urinary bladder cancer, head and neck squamous cell carcinoma, and uterine cancer.
2. The method of claim 1, wherein the T cells are autologous to the patient.
3. The method of claim 1, wherein the T cells are obtained from a healthy donor.
4. The method of claim 1, wherein the T cells are obtained from tumor infiltrating lymphocytes or peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
5. The method of claim 1, wherein the activated T cells are expanded in vitro.
6. The method of claim 1, wherein the MHC molecule is a class I MHC molecule.
7. The method of claim 1, wherein the antigen presenting cell is infected with a recombinant virus expressing the peptide.
8. The method of claim 7, wherein the antigen presenting cell is a dendritic cell or a macrophage.
9. The method of claim 5, wherein the expansion is in the presence of an anti-CD28 antibody and IL-12.
10. The method of claim 1, wherein the population of activated T cells comprises CD8-positive cells.
11. The method of claim 1, wherein the contacting is in vitro.
12. The method of claim 1, wherein the population of activated T cells are administered in the form of a composition.
13. The method of claim 12, wherein the composition comprises an adjuvant.
14. The method of claim 13, wherein the adjuvant is selected from the group consisting of imiquimod, resiguimod, GM-CSF, cyclophosphamide, Sunitinib, bevacizumab, interferon-alpha, CpG oligonucleotides and derivatives, poly-(I:C) and derivatives, RNA, sildenafil, and particulate formations with poly(lactid co-glycolid) (PLG) and virosomes.
15. The method of claim 1, wherein the immune response is capable of killing targeted cancer cells.
16. The method of claim 1, wherein the immune response is capable of killing the cancer cells.
17. The method of claim 15, wherein the immune response comprises a cytotoxic T cell response.
18. The method of claim 1, wherein the immune response comprises a cytotoxic T cell response.
19. The method of claim 1, wherein the cancer is breast cancer.
20. The method of claim 1, wherein the cancer is prostate cancer.
Summary for Patent: ⤷ Free Forever Trial
|Foriegn Application Priority Data|
|Foreign Country||Foreign Patent Number||Foreign Patent Date|
|United Kingdom||1521894.4||Dec 11, 2015|
|Applicant||Tradename||Biologic Ingredient||Dosage Form||BLA||Approval Date||Patent No.||Assignee||Estimated Patent Expiration||Status||Orphan||Source|
|Genentech||AVASTIN||bevacizumab||VIAL; INTRAVENOUS||125085||2004-02-26||⤷ Free Forever Trial||IMMATICS BIOTECHNOLOGIES GMBH (Tuebingen, DE)||2035-12-11||RX||Orphan||search|
|>Applicant||>Tradename||>Biologic Ingredient||>Dosage Form||>BLA||>Approval Date||>Patent No.||>Assignee||>Estimated Patent Expiration||>Status||>Orphan||>Source|
|Country||Patent Number||Estimated Expiration|
|World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)||2017097699||⤷ Free Forever Trial|
|United States of America||10004792||⤷ Free Forever Trial|
|United States of America||10098937||⤷ Free Forever Trial|
|>Country||>Patent Number||>Estimated Expiration|
Make Better Decisions: Try a trial or see plans & pricing
Serving leading biopharmaceutical companies globally:
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.