Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||Growth hormone variants|
|Abstract:||The invention provides variants of human growth hormone having an amino acid substitution at amino acid residue R77, numbered from the N-terminus of 191-amino add human growth hormone as well as nucleic acid molecules encoding these variants.|
|Inventor(s):||Wells; James A. (Burlingame, CA), Cunningham; Brian C. (Piedmont, CA)|
|Assignee:||Genentech, Inc. (South San Francisco, CA)|
|Filing Date:||May 22, 2002|
|Claims:||1. A isolated variant of a human growth hormone having an amino acid substitution at amino acid residue R77, numbered from the N-terminus of 191-amino acid human growth hormone. |
2. The variant human growth hormone of claim 1, wherein the substitution is R77C.
3. Isolated DNA having a base sequence that encodes the variant human growth hormone according to claim 2.
4. A vector comprising the isolated DNA molecule of claim 3.
5. A DNA molecule comprising a nucleic acid sequence encoding a variant of a human growth hormone having an amino acid substitution at amino acid residue R77, numbered from the N-terminus of 191-amino acid human growth hormone.
6. A vector comprising the DNA molecule of claim 5.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.