DrugPatentWatch Database Preview
« Back to Dashboard
|Abstract:||A product gripper for the taking up of a product has two vane blades; a driving means to move the vane blades between a first position, in which the vane blades can be placed onto a support for the product to be taken up at oppositely disposed sides of the product to be taken up, and a second position, in which the vane blades are located at least partly beneath the product to be taken up; and a downholder for the fixing of the product to be taken up while the vane blades are moved beneath it, with the downholder being arranged above a vane blade plane defined by the vane blades.|
|Inventor(s):||Weber; Guenther (Gross Nemerow, DE)|
|Assignee:||Weber Maschinenbau GmbH Breidenbach (Breidenbach, DE)|
|Filing Date:||Mar 02, 2010|
|Claims:||1. An apparatus for taking up a product, comprising: a frame; at least two vane blades disposed beneath the frame and biased away from the frame, wherein the vane blades are configured to rest on a surface and to slide inward relative to one another along the surface; and a downholder disposed beneath the frame between the vane blades, wherein the downholder and frame are downwardly movable against the bias from a rest position, at which the downholder is above the product, to a support position, at which the downholder is adjacent the product. |
2. The apparatus of claim 1, further comprising a lock configured to lock the vane blades at a spacing from the downholder at which the product is held between the downholder and the vane blades.
3. The apparatus of claim 2, wherein the lock comprises a shoulder connected to one of the vane blades and a corresponding protrusion connected to the downholder.
4. The apparatus of claim 2, wherein the lock is adjustable.
5. The apparatus of claim 1, wherein the downholder is deformable at a lower side thereof.
6. The apparatus of claim 1, further comprising a belt band disposed at a lower side of the downholder.