Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Abstract:||A product gripper for the taking up of a product has two vane blades; a driving means to move the vane blades between a first position, in which the vane blades can be placed onto a support for the product to be taken up at oppositely disposed sides of the product to be taken up, and a second position, in which the vane blades are located at least partly beneath the product to be taken up; and a downholder for the fixing of the product to be taken up while the vane blades are moved beneath it, with the downholder being arranged above a vane blade plane defined by the vane blades.|
|Inventor(s):||Weber; Guenther (Gross Nemerow, DE)|
|Assignee:||Weber Maschinenbau GmbH Breidenbach (Breidenbach, DE)|
|Filing Date:||Mar 02, 2010|
|Claims:||1. An apparatus for taking up a product, comprising: a frame; at least two vane blades disposed beneath the frame and biased away from the frame, wherein the vane blades are configured to rest on a surface and to slide inward relative to one another along the surface; and a downholder disposed beneath the frame between the vane blades, wherein the downholder and frame are downwardly movable against the bias from a rest position, at which the downholder is above the product, to a support position, at which the downholder is adjacent the product. |
2. The apparatus of claim 1, further comprising a lock configured to lock the vane blades at a spacing from the downholder at which the product is held between the downholder and the vane blades.
3. The apparatus of claim 2, wherein the lock comprises a shoulder connected to one of the vane blades and a corresponding protrusion connected to the downholder.
4. The apparatus of claim 2, wherein the lock is adjustable.
5. The apparatus of claim 1, wherein the downholder is deformable at a lower side thereof.
6. The apparatus of claim 1, further comprising a belt band disposed at a lower side of the downholder.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.