Generated: April 28, 2017
|Title:||Inhibitors of bruton's tyrosine kinase|
|Abstract:||Disclosed herein are compounds that form covalent bonds with Bruton's tyrosine kinase (Btk). Also described are irreversible inhibitors of Btk. Methods for the preparation of the compounds are disclosed. Also disclosed are pharmaceutical compositions that include the compounds. Methods of using the Btk inhibitors are disclosed, alone or in combination with other therapeutic agents, for the treatment of autoimmune diseases or conditions, heteroimmune diseases or conditions, cancer, including lymphoma, and inflammatory diseases or conditions.|
|Inventor(s):||Honigberg; Lee (San Francisco, CA), Verner; Erik (Belmont, CA), Pan; Zhengying (Alpharetta, GA)|
|Assignee:||Pharmacyclics, Inc. (Sunnyvale, CA)|
|Filing Date:||Dec 26, 2007|
|Claims:||1. A compound having the structure of Formula (D5): ##STR00075## wherein: La is CH.sub.2, O, NH or S; Ar is a substituted or unsubstituted aryl; Y is a 4-, 5-, 6-, or 7-membered cycloalkyl ring, or Y is a 4-, 5-, 6-, or 7-membered monocyclic nitrogen-containing heterocycloalkyl ring; Z is C(.dbd.O), OC(.dbd.O), NHC(.dbd.O), S(.dbd.O).sub.x, or NHS(.dbd.O).sub.x, where x is 1 or 2; R.sub.8 is H; R.sub.7 is H, unsubstituted C.sub.1-C.sub.4alkyl, C.sub.1-C.sub.6alkoxyalkyl, C.sub.1-C.sub.8alkylaminoalkyl, or C.sub.1-C.sub.4alkyl(phenyl); or R.sub.7 and R.sub.8 taken together form a bond; R.sub.6 is H, unsubstituted C.sub.1-C.sub.4alkyl, C.sub.1-C.sub.6alkoxyalkyl, C.sub.1-C.sub.8alkylaminoalkyl, or C.sub.1-C.sub.4alkyl(phenyl); or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof. |
2. The compound of claim 1 wherein La is O.
3. The compound of claim 2 wherein Z is C(.dbd.O), NHC(.dbd.O), or S(.dbd.O).sub.2.
4. The compound of claim 3 wherein each of R.sub.7 and R.sub.8 is H or R.sub.7 and R.sub.8 taken together form a bond.
5. The compound of claim 3 wherein R.sub.6 and R.sub.8 are each H.
6. The compound of claim 1 wherein Y is a 5-membered monocyclic nitrogen-containing heterocycloalkyl ring.
7. The compound of claim 1 wherein Y is a 6-membered monocyclic nitrogen-containing heterocycloalkyl ring.
8. The compound of claim 1 wherein Ar is an unsubstituted phenyl.
9. A pharmaceutical composition comprising a compound of claim 1 and a pharmaceutically acceptable excipient.
10. The compound of claim 1, having the structure of: ##STR00076##
11. A pharmaceutical composition comprising a compound of claim 10 and a pharmaceutically acceptable excipient.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.