Generated: April 26, 2017
|Title:||Quinoline carboxylic acid derivatives having 7-(4-amino-methyl-3-oxime)pyrrolidine substituent and processes for preparing thereof|
|Abstract:||The present invention relates to a novel quinolone compound having an excellent antibacterial activity. More specifically, the present invention relates to a novel quinoline(naphthyridine)carboxylic acid derivative represented by the following formula (I), which has an 4-aminomethyl-3-oximepyrrolidine substituent on 7-position of the quinolone nucleus and shows a superior antibacterial activity in contrast to the known quinolone antibactrial agents having a weak activity against gram-positive bacterial strains and also has a broad antibacterial spectrum and a highly improved pharmacokinetic property: ##STR1## wherein R, R.sub.1, R.sub.2, R.sub.3, R.sub.4 and Q are defined as described in the specification.|
|Inventor(s):||Hong; Chang Yong (Daejeon, KR), Kim; Young Kwan (Bucheon, KR), Chang; Jay Hyok (Daejeon, KR), Kim; Se Ho (Seoul, KR), Choi; Hoon (Daejeon, KR), Nam; Do Hyun (Daejeon, KR), Kwak; Jin Hwan (Daejeon, KR), Jeong; Yi Na (Daejeon, KR), Oh; Jeong In (Daejeon, KR), Kim; Mu Yong (Daejeon, KR)|
|Assignee:||LG Chemical Ltd. (Seoul, KR)|
|Filing Date:||Jan 30, 1997|
|Claims:||1. A quinoline(naphthyridine)carboxylic acid compound represented by the following formula (I): ##STR267## and its pharmaceutically acceptable non-toxic salt, its physiologically hydrolyzable ester, solvate and isomer, in which |
R represents hydrogen, methyl or amino;
Q represents C--H, C--F, C--Cl, C--OH, C--CH.sub.3, or C--O--CH.sub.3
R.sub.1 represents cyclopropyl, ethyl, or phenyl which is substituted with one or more fluorine atom(s);
R.sub.2 represents one of the following a) through e):
a) hydrogen, straight or branched C.sub.1 -C.sub.4 alkyl, cyclopropyl, cyclopropylmethyl, C.sub.3 -C.sub.6 alkynyl, 2-haloethyl, methoxymethyl, methoxycarbonylmethyl, aryl or allyl,
b) a group of the following formula (1), ##STR268## wherein X represents hydrogen, 2, 3 or 4-fluoro, cyano, nitro, methoxy, C.sub.1 -C.sub.4 alkyl, or 2,4-difluoro,
c) a group of the following formula (2), ##STR269## d) a heteroarylmethyl of the following formula (3), ##STR270## e) a group of the following formula (4), ##STR271## wherein n denotes 0 or 1, m denotes 0, 1 or 2 and X represents methylene, O or N, and
R.sub.3 and R.sub.4 independently of one another represent hydrogen or C.sub.1 -C.sub.3 alkyl or R.sub.3 and R.sub.4 together with a nitrogen atom to which they are attached can form a ring.
2. The compound of claim 1, wherein Q represents C--H, C--F, C--Cl, or C--OMe, R represents hydrogen or amino, R.sub.1 represents cyclopropyl or 2,4-difluorophenyl, and R.sub.2 represents hydrogen, methyl, isopropyl, t-butyl, phenyl, homopropargyl, 2-fluoroethyl, benzyl, 2-fluorobenzyl, 2-methylbenzyl or 2-methoxybenzyl.
3. The compound of claim 2, wherein Q represents C--H, C--F, or C--Cl, R represents hydrogen or amino, R.sub.1 represents cyclopropyl and R.sub.2 represents methyl, t-butyl, homopropargyl, 2-fluoroethyl, benzyl, 2-fluorobenzyl or 2-methoxybenzyl.
4. The compound of claim 1, wherein R.sub.3 and R.sub.4 are hydrogen.
5. An antibacterial composition comprising as an active component the compound of formula (I) as defined in claim 1, together with a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier.
6. The composition of claim 5 comprising 1 to 100 mg of the compound of formula (I) in a unit dosage form.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.