DrugPatentWatch Database Preview
« Back to Dashboard
Summary for Patent: 4,100,274
|Abstract:||The disclosure relates to novel luliberin analogues which possess luliberin agonist activity, to processes for their manufacture and to compositions containing them. Typical of the peptides disclosed is ##STR1## in which A is D-Phe, D-Tyr(Me) or D-Ser(Bu.sup.t).|
|Inventor(s):||Dutta; Anand Swaroop (Macclesfield, GB2), Furr; Barrington John Albert (Macclesfield, GB2), Giles; Michael Brian (Macclesfield, GB2)|
|Assignee:||Imperial Chemical Industries Limited (London, GB2)|
1. A polypeptide of the formula: ##STR8## in which A is selected from the group consisting of D-Tyr(Me), D-Ser(Bu.sup.t) and D-Phe, B is selected from the group consisting of
Leu or MeLeu, E is Azgly and F is an amino radical, and the pharmaceutically- and veterinarily-acceptable acid-addition salts thereof.
2. A polypeptide as claimed in claim 1 which is ##STR9##
3. A polypeptide as claimed in claim 1 which is ##STR10##
4. A polypeptide as claimed in claim 1 which is ##STR11##
5. A pharmaceutical or veterinary composition comprising as active ingredient an effective amount of a polypeptide as claimed in claim 1 in association with a major amount of a nontoxic pharmaceutically- or veterinarily-acceptible diluent or carrier.
6. A method of controlling and/or improving reproduction in warm-blooded animals which comprises administration of an effective amount of a polypeptide as claimed in claim 1.
For more information try a trial or see the plans and pricing
Serving leading biopharmaceutical companies globally:
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.