Manage your formulary budget
Anticipate generic drug launch
Find generic entry opportunities
Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||TC-99M ALBUMIN AGGREGATES WITH STANNOUS TIN AND DENATURED ALBUMIN|
|Abstract:||Disclosed herein are aggregatess comprising coprecipitated Tc-99m, ionic tin and denatured albumin. The aggregates of this invention can be utilized in the imaging of lungs to determine the conditin of pulmonary vessels.|
|Inventor(s):||Haney; Thomas Albert (East Brunswick, NJ), Bruno; Gerald Anthony (Shrewsbury, NJ), Bartlett; Janeth (East Brunswick, NJ)|
|Assignee:||E. R. Squibb & Sons, Inc. (Princeton, NJ)|
1. A macroaggregate of Technetium-99m, denatured albumin and stannous tin.
2. A macroaggregate in accordance with claim 1 being from about 5 to 100
3. A process for preparing macroaggregates of claim 1 which comprises complexing denatured albumin with a stannous salt, adjusting the pH of the reaction solution to from between about 4.8 to 5.8 to form macroaggregates
4. A process in accordance with claim 3 wherein the pH is adjusted with an
5. A process for preparing macroaggregates in accordance with claim 1 which comprises adding Technetium-99m to a reaction vial containing
6. The process of claim 3 wherein said macroaggregate solution is dehyrated
7. A method for scanning the lungs the pulmonary system which comprises injecting intravenously the macroaggregate of claim 1 in a pharmaceutically acceptable vehicle and scanning the lungs and pulmonary
8. A macroaggregate of Technetium-99m, denatured albumin or globulin, and
9. A method for scanning the lungs and pulmonary system which comprises injecting intravenously the macroaggregates of claim 8 in a pharmaceutically acceptable vehicle and scanning the lungs and pulmonary system.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.