DrugPatentWatch Database Preview
Try a free trial
See Plans and Pricing
« Back to Dashboard
Summary for Patent: 9,629,924
|Title:||Conjugates of CC-1065 analogs and bifunctional linkers|
|Abstract:||This invention relates to novel analogs of the DNA-alkylating agent CC-1065 and to their conjugates. Furthermore this invention concerns intermediates for the preparation of said agents and conjugates. The conjugates are designed to release their (multiple) payload after one or more activation steps and/or at a rate and time span controlled by the conjugate in order to selectively deliver and/or controllably release one or more of said DNA alkylating agents. The agents, conjugates, and intermediates can be used to treat an illness that is characterized by undesired (cell) proliferation. As an example, the agents and the conjugates of this invention may be used to treat a tumor.|
|Inventor(s):||Beusker; Patrick Henry (Nijmegen, NL), Coumans; Rudy Gerardus Elisabeth (Nijmegen, NL), Elgersma; Ronald Christiaan (Nijmegen, NL), Menge; Wiro Michael Petrus Bernardus (Nijmegen, NL), Joosten; Johannes Albertus Frederikus (Nijmegen, NL), Spijker; Henri Johannes (Nijmegen, NL), De Groot; Franciscus Marinus Hendrikus (Nijmegen, NL)|
|Assignee:||Syntarga BV (Nijmegen, NL)|
|Patent Claims:||1. A compound having the formula ##STR00636## wherein R is (CH.sub.2CH.sub.2O).sub.2H, (CH.sub.2).sub.3C(O)NH.sub.2, (CH.sub.2).sub.4C(NH.sub.2)COOH,
(CH.sub.2).sub.3COOH, (CH.sub.2).sub.3NHC(O)NH.sub.2, or (CH.sub.2CH.sub.2O).sub.3H; q ranges from 1 to 4; and Ab is selected from trastuzumab or an epitope-binding functional fragment of trastuzumab.
2. The compound according to claim 1, wherein R is (CH.sub.2CH.sub.2O).sub.2H.
3. The compound according to claim 2, wherein Ab is trastuzumab.
4. The compound according to claim 1, wherein q is approximately 2.
5. A composition comprising a mixture of at least two compounds according to claim 1, wherein said at least two compounds have the same R substituents but different values for q.
6. The composition according to claim 5, wherein Ab in said at least two compounds is trastuzumab.
7. The composition according to claim 6, wherein the mixture of compounds has an average q value of approximately 2.
8. The composition according to claim 7, wherein R is (CH.sub.2CH.sub.2O).sub.2H.
9. A pharmaceutical composition, comprising a compound according to claim 1 and a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier.
10. A pharmaceutical composition, comprising a compound according to claim 3 and a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier.
11. The compound according to claim 1, wherein R is (CH.sub.2).sub.4C(NH.sub.2)COOH.
Summary for Patent: Try a Free Trial
|PCT Filed||April 21, 2011||PCT Application Number:||PCT/NL2011/050278|
|PCT Publication Date:||October 27, 2011||PCT Publication Number:||WO2011/133039|
|Applicant||Tradename||Biologic Ingredient||Dosage Form||BLA||Number||Approval Date||Patent No.||Assignee||Estimated Patent Expiration||Status||Orphan||Source|
|Genentech||HERCEPTIN||trastuzumab||VIAL; INTRAVENOUS||103792||001||1998-09-25||Try a Free Trial||Syntarga BV (Nijmegen, NL)||2037-05-25||RX||Orphan||search|
|>Applicant||>Tradename||>Biologic Ingredient||>Dosage Form||>BLA||>Number||>Approval Date||>Patent No.||>Assignee||>Estimated Patent Expiration||>Status||>Orphan||>Source|
Make Better Decisions: Try a trial or see plans & pricing
Serving hundreds of leading biopharmaceutical companies globally:
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.