DrugPatentWatch Database Preview➤ Subscribe for complete access
« Back to Dashboard
Summary for Patent: 9,249,192
|Title:||Infectious genomic DNA clone and serological profile of Torque teno sus virus 1 and 2|
|Abstract:||The present invention also provides infectious DNA clones, biologically functional plasmid or viral vector containing the infectious nucleic acid genome molecule of Torque teno sus virus (TTsuV). The present invention also provides methods for diagnosing TTsuV infection via immunological methods, e.g., enzyme-linked immunoabsorbent assay (ELISA) and Western blot using PTTV specific antigens for detecting serum PTTV specific antibodies which indicate infections TTsuV1, TTsuV2, and individual TTsuV1 genotypes.|
|Inventor(s):||Meng; Xiang-Jin (Blacksburg, VA), Huang; Yaowei (Blacksburg, VA)|
|Assignee:||Virginia Tech Intellectual Properties, Inc. (Blacksburg, VA)|
|Patent Claims:||1. An infectious nucleic acid molecule comprising at least two concatemeric or tandem copies of a full-length genome of TTsuV2.
2. The infectious nucleic acid molecule of claim 1, wherein the full-length genome of TTsuV2 is set forth in SEQ ID NO:1.
3. The infectious nucleic acid molecule of claim 1, wherein the genomic sequence is selected from sequences set forth in SEQ ID NO:2.
4. The infectious nucleic acid molecule of claim 2, wherein the full-length genome of TTsuV2 comprising at least one genetic marker in intron 1.
5. The infectious nucleic acid molecule of claim 4, wherein the genetic marker in intron 1 is an artificially introduced restriction site.
6. A biologically functional plasmid or viral vector containing the infectious nucleic acid molecule according to claim 1.
7. The biologically functional plasmid or viral vector of claim 6, containing more than one copy of the infectious nucleic acid molecule.
8. The biologically functional plasmid or viral vector of claim 6, wherein the full-length genome of TTsuV2 is selected from SEQ ID NO:1 or SEQ ID NO:2.
9. An isolated host cell transfected by a vector comprising the infectious nucleic acid molecule according to claim 1.
10. An infectious TTsuV produced by isolated cells containing the infectious nucleic acid molecule according to claim 5.
|Applicant||Tradename||Biologic Ingredient||Dosage Form||BLA||Approval Date||Patent No.||Expiredate|
|Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.||INTRON A||interferon alfa-2b||For Injection||103132||1986-06-04||⤷ Sign up for a Free Trial||2029-08-21|
|Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.||INTRON A||interferon alfa-2b||For Injection||103132||⤷ Sign up for a Free Trial||2029-08-21|
|>Applicant||>Tradename||>Biologic Ingredient||>Dosage Form||>BLA||>Approval Date||>Patent No.||>Expiredate|
Make Better Decisions: Try a trial or see plans & pricing
Serving leading biopharmaceutical companies globally:
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.