Thank you for your interest in submitting a guest article!
DrugPatentWatch is interested in sharing and promoting content that is drug approvals, patent expirations, and general biopharmaceutical policy, law, regulations, and commercialization. Our audience consists of healthcare payers, branded and generic biopharmaceutical companies, distributors, wholesalers, manufacturers, consultants, attorneys, and other service providers. We are supporters of brands and professionals showcasing leading thinking on the aforementioned topics, and will prefer posts that demonstrate that in practice within the submission. Submissions that are in line with these elements will be more likely (although no guaranteed) to be selected for publication.
Your submission of an article will indicate that you have read, understand and agree to the following:
- There is no payment or any type of compensation provided for published guest content
- All content must be original work and any quotes or references must be properly cited
- The author remains the full owner and maintains all rights to the work, if you wish a post removed after it has been posted, simply notify DrugPatentWatch of your request
- DrugPatentWatch is under no obligation at any time to post any submission and reserves the right to remove any post at any time after it has been posted all at DrugPatentWatch’s sole discretion
- DrugPatentWatch is not obligated to provide a reason for any rejected or removed posts, hosting content is always at DrugPatentWatch’s sole discretion and may change at any time
- Content may be new (never published) or it may have been published before on a personally managed blog; it is the submitter’s responsibility to ensure that submitting to DrugPatentWatch does not put them in conflict with any copywriter or publication rights already granted to other publishers. DrugPatentWatch will not be held liable for the author’s infringement on external publication rights.
- We may request edits or revisions as a condition of acceptance
- You must provide in addition to your submission an author’s byline or short bio
- No more than 100 words
- Provide links to any sites previously hosting the article, links to blogs for additional reading, or company links
- At the time of acceptance you must provide a headshot that will be displayed with your author’s byline
- All posts will be published with an image, DrugPatentWatch will select and have final say on the accompanying image although the author is welcome to suggest, recommend or provide an image or an image concept for consideration.
Please contact us with any questions or pitches.Copyright © DrugPatentWatch. Originally published at DrugPatentWatch Guest Article Agreement