Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Manage your formulary budget
Anticipate generic drug launch
Find generic entry opportunities
Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Flat-rate pricing for predictable budgeting
Short-term plans for project- or client-based billing
|Title:||Quinazolinones as inhibitors of human phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase delta|
|Abstract:||Compounds that inhibit P13K.delta. activity, including compounds that selectively inhibit P13K.delta. activity, are disclosed. Methods of inhibiting phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase delta isoform (P13K.delta.) activity, and methods of treating diseases, such as disorders of immunity and inflammation in which P13K.delta. plays a role in leukocyte function, using the compounds also are disclosed.|
|Inventor(s):||Fowler; Kerry W. (Seattle, WA), Huang; Danwen (Sammamish, WA), Kesicki; Edward A. (Bothell, WA), Ooi; Hua Chee (Kirkland, WA), Oliver; Amy (Bothell, WA), Ruan; Fuqiang (Bellevue, WA), Treiberg; Jennifer (Redmond, WA), Puri; Kamal Deep (Lynnwood, WA)|
|Assignee:||ICOS Corporation (Indianapolis, IN)|
1. A method of inhibiting a growth or a proliferation of cancer cells of hematopoietic origin comprising contacting the cancer cells with an effective amount of a
compound, wherein said compound is ##STR00183## or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof.
2. The method of claim 1, wherein the cancer .[.of hematopoietic origin is.]. .Iadd.cells are .Iaddend.lymphoma, leukemia, or multiple myeloma .Iadd.cells.Iaddend..
3. The method of claim 2, wherein the compound or the pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof is the S-enantiomer.
4. A method of treating a condition in a subject, wherein the condition is lymphoma, leukemia or multiple myeloma, comprising administering to the subject an effective amount of a compound, wherein the compound is .[.5-fluoro-3-phenyl-2-[1-(9H-purin-6 -ylamino)-propyl]-3H-quinazolin-4-one.]. ##STR00184## or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof.
5. The method of claim 4, wherein the condition is selected from the group consisting of Burkitt's lymphoma, Hodgkins' lymphoma, non-Hodgkins lymphoma, lymphocytic lymphoma, lymphocytic leukemia, multiple myeloma and chronic myeloid leukemia.
6. The method of claim 4, wherein the compound or the pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof is the S-enantiomer.