DrugPatentWatch Database Preview➤ Get the DrugPatentWatch Daily Briefing
» See Plans and Pricing
« Back to Dashboard
Summary for Patent: 9,732,092
|Title:||Substituted 2,3,4,5,7,9,13,13a-octahydropyrido[1',2':4,5]pyrazino[2,1-b][1,3]OXAZEPIN- ES and methods for treating viral infections|
|Abstract:||Compounds for use in the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection are disclosed. The compounds have the following Formula (I): ##STR00001## including stereoisomers and pharmaceutically acceptable salts thereof, wherein R.sup.1, X, W, Y.sup.1, Y.sup.2, Z.sup.1, and Z.sup.4 are as defined herein. Methods associated with preparation and use of such compounds, as well as pharmaceutical compositions comprising such compounds, are also disclosed.|
|Inventor(s):||Jin; Haolun (Foster City, CA), Lazerwith; Scott E. (Burlingame, CA), Pyun; Hyung-Jung (Fremont, CA), Bacon; Elizabeth M. (Burlingame, CA), Morganelli; Philip Anthony (Oakland, CA), Ji; Mingzhe (Union City, CA)|
|Assignee:||Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Foster City, CA)|
1. A compound having Formula (I): ##STR00140## or a stereoisomer or pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof, wherein: X is --O--; W is --CHZ.sup.2--; Z.sup.1 and Z.sup.2,
taken together, form -L- wherein L is --C(R.sup.a).sub.2C(R.sup.a).sub.2--; Z.sup.4 is --CH.sub.2--; Y.sup.1 and Y.sup.2 are each independently hydrogen, C.sub.1-3alkyl or C.sub.1-3haloalkyl; R.sup.1 is phenyl substituted with one, two or three
halogens; and each R.sup.a is independently hydrogen, halo, hydroxy or C.sub.1-4alkyl.
2. The compound of claim 1, wherein R.sup.1 is substituted with one halogen.
3. The compound of claim 2, wherein R.sup.1 is 4-fluorophenyl or 2-fluorophenyl.
4. The compound of claim 1, wherein R.sup.1 is substituted with two halogens.
5. The compound of claim 4, wherein R.sup.1 is 2,4-difluorophenyl, 2,3-difluorophenyl, 2,6-difluorophenyl, 3-fluoro-4-chlorophenyl, 3,4-difluorophenyl, 2-fluoro-4-chlorophenyl, or 3,5-difluorophenyl.
6. The compound of claim 5, wherein R.sup.1 is 2,4-difluorophenyl.
7. The compound of claim 1, wherein R.sup.1 is substituted with three halogens.
8. The compound of claim 7, wherein R.sup.1 is 2,4,6-trifluorophenyl or 2,3,4-trifluorophenyl.
9. The compound of claim 8, wherein R.sup.1 is 2,4,6-trifluorophenyl.
10. The compound of claim 1, wherein Y.sup.1 and Y.sup.2 are each independently hydrogen, methyl or trifluoromethyl.
11. The compound of claim 1, having Formula (II-A): ##STR00141##
12. The compound of claim 1, wherein the compound is selected from the group consisting of: ##STR00142## ##STR00143## ##STR00144## ##STR00145##
13. A pharmaceutical composition comprising a compound of claim 1, or a stereoisomer or pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof, and a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier, diluent or excipient.
14. RAE pharmaceutical composition of claim 13, further comprising one or more additional therapeutic agents.
15. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 14, wherein the one or more one additional therapeutic agents is an anti-human immunodeficiency virus agent.
16. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 15, wherein the one or more additional therapeutic agents is selected from the group consisting of a human immunodeficiency virus protease inhibitor, a human immunodeficiency virus non-nucleoside inhibitor of reverse transcriptase, a human immunodeficiency virus nucleoside inhibitor of reverse transcriptase and a human immunodeficiency virus nucleotide inhibitor of reverse transcriptase, or a combination thereof.
Make Better Decisions: Try a trial or see plans & pricing
Serving leading biopharmaceutical companies globally:
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.