DrugPatentWatch Database PreviewSee Plans and Pricing
« Back to Dashboard
Summary for Patent: 9,597,397
|Title:||Formulations of bendamustine|
|Abstract:||Methods of treatment using bendamustine formulations designed for small volume intravenous administration are disclosed. The methods conveniently allow shorter administration time without the active ingredient coming out of solution as compared to presently available formulations.|
|Inventor(s):||Sundaram; Srikanth (Somerset, NJ)|
|Assignee:||EAGLE PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. (Woodcliff Lake, NJ)|
|Patent Litigation and PTAB cases:||See patent lawsuits and PTAB cases for patent 9,597,397|
1. A method of treating cancer or malignant disease in a subject comprising parenterally administering to a subject, over a period of less than or equal to about 15 minutes, about 100
mL or less of a liquid composition comprising; 0.96-5.59 mg/mL of bendamustine or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof; 3.8-22.4 vol % of a nonaqueous component comprising polyethylene glycol and propylene glycol; a parenterally acceptable
diluent; and optionally an antioxidant.
2. The method of claim 1, wherein the subject is a human.
3. The method of claim 1, wherein the composition is administered in about 10 minutes.
4. The method of claim 1, comprising administering about 50 mL of the composition.
5. The method of claim 1, wherein the polyethylene glycol is PEG 400.
6. The method of claim 1, wherein the weight ratio of polyethylene glycol to propylene glycol is about 90:10.
7. The method of claim 1, wherein the antioxidant is monothioglycerol.
Make Better Decisions: Try a trial or see plans & pricing
Serving leading biopharmaceutical companies globally:
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.