DrugPatentWatch Database Preview➤ Get the DrugPatentWatch Daily Briefing
» See Plans and Pricing
« Back to Dashboard
Summary for Patent: 9,511,056
|Abstract:||The invention is related to anti-viral compounds, compositions containing such compounds, and therapeutic methods that include the administration of such compounds, as well as to processes and intermediates useful for preparing such compounds.|
|Inventor(s):||Bacon; Elizabeth M. (Burlingame, CA), Canales; Eda (San Mateo, CA), Cho; Aesop (Mountain View, CA), Cottell; Jeromy J. (Redwood City, CA), Desai; Manoj C. (Pleasant Hill, CA), Graupe; Michael (Pacifica, CA), Guo; Hongyan (San Mateo, CA), Halcomb; Randall L. (Foster City, CA), Kato; Darryl (San Francisco, CA), Kim; Choung U. (San Carlos, CA), Kirschberg; Thorsten A. (Redwood City, CA), Krygowski; Evan S. (Belmont, CA), Lazerwith; Scott E. (San Francisco, CA), Link; John O. (San Francisco, CA), Liu; Hongtao (Foster City, CA), Liu; Qi (Union City, CA), Mackman; Richard L. (Millbrae, CA), Mitchell; Michael L. (Hayward, CA), Parrish; Jay P. (Redwood City, CA), Pyun; Hyung-Jung (Fremont, CA), Saugier; Joseph H. (Livermore, CA), Schroeder; Scott D. (Foster City, CA), Sun; Jianyu (Surrey, CA), Taylor; James G. (San Mateo, CA), Trenkle; James D. (Oakland, CA), Tse; Winston C. (Redwood City, CA), Vivian; Randall W. (San Mateo, CA), Watkins; William J. (Saratoga, CA), Xu; Lianhong (Palo Alto, CA)|
|Assignee:||Gilead Pharmasset LLC (Foster City, CA)|
1. A method of eliminating hepatitis C virus in a human patient in need thereof comprising administering to said human an effective amount of: (1) a compound of
formula: ##STR01321## and (2) a NS5B polymerase inhibitor.
2. The method of claim 1, wherein the NS5B polymerase inhibitor is a nucleotide inhibitor of HCV NS5B polymerase.
3. The method of claim 2, wherein the human is treated without interferon.
4. The method of claim 3, wherein the human is treated without ribavirin.
5. The method of claim 3, wherein the human is treated with ribavirin.
6. The method of claim 3, wherein the human is infected with HCV genotype 1.
7. The method of claim 3, wherein the human is infected with HCV genotype 1a or 1b.
8. The method of claim 4, wherein the human is infected with HCV genotype 1.
9. The method of claim 4, wherein the human is infected with HCV genotype 1a or 1b.
Make Better Decisions: Try a trial or see plans & pricing
Serving leading biopharmaceutical companies globally:
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.