|Abstract:||Disclosed herein are nucleoside phosphoramidates and their use as agents for treating viral diseases. These compounds are inhibitors of RNA-dependent RNA viral replication and are useful as inhibitors of HCV NS5B polymerase, as inhibitors of HCV replication and for treatment of hepatitis C infection in mammals.|
|Inventor(s):||Ross; Bruce S. (El Granada, CA), Sofia; Michael Joseph (Doylestown, PA), Pamulapati; Ganapati Reddy (San Ramon, CA), Rachakonda; Suguna (Twinsburg, OH), Zhang; Hai-Ren (San Jose, CA), Chun; Byoung-Kwon (Robbinsville, NJ), Wang; Peiyuan (Totowa, NJ)|
|Assignee:||Gilead Pharmasset LLC (Foster City, CA)|
1. A crystalline compound represented by the formula (S.sub.P-4): ##STR00043## having XRPD 2.theta.-reflections (.degree.) at about: 6.1 and 12.7.
2. A pharmaceutical composition comprising the crystalline compound according to claim 1 and a pharmaceutically acceptable medium.
3. A method of treating a hepatitis C virus infection in a human comprising administering to the human an effective amount of the crystalline compound according to claim 1.
4. The method according to claim 3 further comprising administering to the human another antiviral agent.
5. A process for preparing the crystalline compound according to claim 1 comprising: exposing a second crystalline compound represented by the formula (S.sub.P-4): ##STR00044## having an XRPD diffraction pattern substantially as shown in FIG. 3 or FIG. 4 to atmospheric humidity to provide a first composition.
6. The process according to claim 5 further comprising: grinding the first composition into a powder; and allowing the powder to stand in an open vessel.
7. A process for preparing the crystalline compound according to claim 1 comprising: suspending a second crystalline compound represented by the formula (S.sub.P-4): ##STR00045## having an XRPD diffraction pattern substantially as shown in FIG. 3 or FIG. 4 in water to provide a suspension.
8. The process according to claim 7 further comprising heating the suspension.
9. The process according to claim 8 further comprising cooling the suspension.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.