DrugPatentWatch Database Preview
« Back to Dashboard
Summary for Patent: 9,139,536
|Title:||Anti-infective agents and uses thereof|
|Abstract:||This invention relates to: (a) compounds and salts thereof that, inter alia, inhibit HCV; (b) intermediates useful for the preparation of such compounds and salts; (c) compositions comprising such compounds and salts; (d) methods for preparing such intermediates, compounds, salts, and compositions; (e) methods of use of such compounds, salts, and compositions; and (f) kits comprising such compounds, salts, and compositions.|
|Inventor(s):||Flentge; Charles A. (Salem, WI), Hutchinson; Douglas K. (Antioch, IL), Betebenner; David A. (Libertyville, IL), DeGoey; David A. (Salem, WI), Donner; Pamela L. (Mundelein, IL), Kati; Warren M. (Gurnee, IL), Krueger; Allan C. (Gurnee, IL), Liu; Dachun (Waukegan, IL), Liu; Yaya (Buffalo Grove, IL), Longenecker; Kenton L. (Grayslake, IL), Maring; Clarence J. (Palatine, IL), Motter; Christopher E. (Oak Creek, WI), Pratt; John K. (Kenosha, WI), Randolph; John T. (Libertyville, IL), Rockway; Todd W. (Grayslake, IL), Stewart; Kent D. (Gurnee, IL), Wagner; Rolf (Antioch, IL), Chen; Shuang (Gurnee, IL), Gao; Yi (Vernon Hills, IL), Lou; Xiaochun (Long Grove, IL), Zhang; Geoff G. Z. (Libertyville, IL)|
|Assignee:||AbbVie Inc. (North Chicago, IL)|
1. A method of treating hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection, comprising administering N-(6-(3-tert-butyl-5-(2,4-dioxo-3,4-dihydropyrimidin-1(2H)-yl)-2-methoxyp-
henyl)naphthalen-2-yl)methanesulfonamide, or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof, to a HCV patient in need thereof.
2. The method of claim 1, further comprising administering another HCV inhibitor to said patient.
3. The method of claim 2, wherein said anther HCV inhibitor is a HCV protease inhibitor.
4. The method of claim 1, comprising administering monosodium salt of N-(6-(3-tert-butyl-5-(2,4-dioxo-3,4-dihydropyrimidin-1(2H)-yl)-2-methoxyp- henyl)naphthalen-2-yl)methanesulfonamide to said patient.
5. The method of claim 4, further comprising administering another HCV inhibitor to said patient.
6. The method of claim 5, wherein said anther HCV inhibitor is a HCV protease inhibitor.
For more information try a trial or see the plans and pricing
Serving hundreds of leading biopharmaceutical companies globally:
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.