Anticipate generic drug launch
Manage your formulary budget
Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Find generic entry opportunities
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Flat-rate pricing for predictable budgeting
Short-term plans for project- or client-based billing
|Abstract:||The disclosure is related to anti-viral compounds, compositions containing such compounds, and therapeutic methods that include the administration of such compounds, as well as to processes and intermediates useful for preparing such compounds.|
|Inventor(s):||Bacon; Elizabeth M. (Burlingame, CA), Cottell; Jeromy J. (Redwood City, CA), Katana; Ashley Anne (San Mateo, CA), Kato; Darryl (San Francisco, CA), Krygowski; Evan S. (Washington, DC), Link; John O. (San Francisco, CA), Taylor; James (San Mateo, CA), Tran; Chinh Viet (San Diego, CA), Trejo Martin; Teresa Alejandra (Union City, CA), Yang; Zheng-Yu (Palo Alto, CA), Zipfel; Sheila (San Mateo, CA)|
|Assignee:||Gilead Pharmasset LLC (Foster City, CA)|
1. A compound of the formula: ##STR00184##
2. A pharmaceutical composition comprising a compound of the formula: ##STR00185## and a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier.
3. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 2, further comprising an inhibitor of hepatitis C virus NS5B polymerase.
4. A method of treating hepatitis C virus in a human patient in need thereof, said method comprising administering to the human patient a pharmaceutical composition comprising a therapeutically effective amount of the compound of the formula: ##STR00186##
5. The method of claim 4, further comprising administering an inhibitor of hepatitis C virus NS5B polymerase.
6. The method of claim 5, further comprising administering an interferon or pegylated interferon to the patient.
7. The method of claim 5, further comprising administering ribavirin to the patient.