Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Abstract:||The invention is related to anti-viral compounds, compositions containing such compounds, and therapeutic methods that include the administration of such compounds, as well as to processes and intermediates useful for preparing such compounds.|
|Inventor(s):||Bacon; Elizabeth M. (Burlingame, CA), Canales; Eda (San Mateo, CA), Cho; Aesop (Mountain View, CA), Cottell; Jeromy J. (Redwood City, CA), Desai; Manoj C. (Pleasant Hill, CA), Graupe; Michael (Pacifica, CA), Guo; Hongyan (San Mateo, CA), Halcomb; Randall L. (Foster City, CA), Kato; Darryl (San Francisco, CA), Kim; Choung U. (San Carlos, CA), Kirschberg; Thorsten A. (Redwood City, CA), Krygowski; Evan S. (Washington, CA), Lazerwith; Scott E. (San Francisco, CA), Link; John O. (San Francisco, CA), Liu; Hongtao (Cupertino, CA), Liu; Qi (Union City, CA), Mackman; Richard L. (Millbrae, CA), Mitchell; Michael L. (Castro Valley, CA), Parrish; Jay P. (El Dorado Hills, CA), Pyun; Hyung-Jung (Fremont, CA), Saugier; Joseph H. (Livermore, CA), Schroeder; Scott D. (Foster City, CA), Sun; Jianyu (Surrey, CA), Taylor; James G. (San Mateo, CA), Trenkle; James D. (Oakland, CA), Tse; Winston C. (Redwood City, CA), Vivian; Randall W. (San Mateo, CA), Watkins; William J. (Saratoga, CA), Xu; Lianhong (Palo Alto, CA)|
|Assignee:||Gilead Pharmasset LLC (Foster City, CA)|
1. A pharmaceutical composition comprising a compound of the following formula: ##STR01319## an inhibitor of NS5B polymerase, and a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier.
2. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 1, wherein the inhibitor of NS5B polymerase is a non-nucleoside inhibitor.
3. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 1, wherein the inhibitor of NS5B polymerase is a nucleoside or nucleotide inhibitor.
4. A method of inhibiting hepatitis C virus in a patient in need thereof comprising administering to the patient the pharmaceutical composition of claim 1.
5. A method of inhibiting hepatitis C virus in a patient in need thereof comprising administering to the patient a compound of the following formula: ##STR01320## and an inhibitor of NS5B polymerase.
6. The method of claim 5, wherein the inhibitor of NS5B polymerase is a non-nucleoside inhibitor.
7. The method of claim 5, wherein the inhibitor of NS5B polymerase is a nucleoside or nucleotide inhibitor.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.