Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Anticipate generic drug launch
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Find generic entry opportunities
Manage your formulary budget
Flat-rate pricing for predictable budgeting
Short-term plans for project- or client-based billing
Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Abstract:||The invention is related to anti-viral compounds, compositions containing such compounds, and therapeutic methods that include the administration of such compounds, as well as to processes and intermediates useful for preparing such compounds.|
|Inventor(s):||Bacon; Elizabeth M. (Burlingame, CA), Canales; Eda (San Mateo, CA), Cho; Aesop (Mountain View, CA), Cottell; Jeromy J. (Redwood City, CA), Desai; Manoj C. (Pleasant Hill, CA), Graupe; Michael (Pacifica, CA), Guo; Hongyan (San Mateo, CA), Halcomb; Randall L. (Foster City, CA), Kato; Darryl (San Francisco, CA), Kim; Choung U. (San Carlos, CA), Kirschberg; Thorsten A. (Redwood City, CA), Krygowski; Evan S. (Belmont, CA), Lazerwith; Scott E. (San Francisco, CA), Link; John O. (San Francisco, CA), Liu; Hongtao (Foster City, CA), Liu; Qi (Union City, CA), Mackman; Richard L. (Millbrae, CA), Mitchell; Michael L. (Heyward, CA), Parrish; Jay P. (Redwood City, CA), Pyun; Hyung-Jung (Fremont, CA), Saugier; Joseph H. (Livermore, CA), Schroeder; Scott D. (Foster City, CA), Sun; Jianyu (Surrey, CA), Taylor; James G. (San Mateo, CA), Trenkle; James D. (Oakland, CA), Tse; Winston C. (Redwood City, CA), Vivian; Randall W. (San Mateo, CA), Watkins; William J. (Saratoga, CA), Xu; Lianhong (Palo Alto, CA)|
|Assignee:||Gilead Pharmasset LLC (Foster City, CA)|
1. A compound of formula: ##STR01308## wherein: V is alkyl; L is benzimidazolyl; M is a 5-membered heteroaryl ring; P is selected from: ##STR01309## and R''' is
hydrogen or methyl.
2. The compound of claim 1 that is: ##STR01310##
3. The compound of claim 1 that is: ##STR01311##
4. The compound of claim 1 wherein P is selected from: ##STR01312##
5. The compound of claim 1 wherein P is ##STR01313##
6. The compound of claim 1 wherein P is ##STR01314##
7. The compound of claim 1 that is: ##STR01315##
8. The compound of claim 1 that is: ##STR01316##
9. A compound: ##STR01317## wherein: V is alkyl; and M is a 5-membered heteroaryl ring.
10. A compound: ##STR01318## wherein: V is alkyl.
11. The compound of claim 1 wherein each V is: ##STR01319##
12. A compound of formula: ##STR01320##
13. A compound of formula: ##STR01321##
14. A pharmaceutical composition comprising the compound as described in claim 1 and at least one pharmaceutically acceptable carrier.
15. A pharmaceutical composition comprising a compound of formula: ##STR01322## and at least one pharmaceutically acceptable carrier.
16. A method of inhibiting HCV in a human comprising administering a compound of claim 1.
17. A method of inhibiting HCV in a human comprising administering a compound of formula: ##STR01323##
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.