Manage your formulary budget
Anticipate generic drug launch
Find generic entry opportunities
Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Flat-rate pricing for predictable budgeting
Short-term plans for project- or client-based billing
Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||Treatment of solid tumors with rapamycin derivatives|
|Abstract:||Rapamycin derivatives have interesting effects in the treatment of solid tumours, optionally in combination with a chemotherapeutic agent.|
|Inventor(s):||Lane; Heidi (Basel, CH), O'Reilly; Terence (Basel, CH), Wood; Jeanette Marjorie (Biel-Benken, CH)|
|Assignee:||Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (East Hanover, NJ)|
1. A method for inhibiting growth of non-malignant solid tumors of the brain in a subject, said method consisting of administering to said subject a therapeutically
effective amount of a compound of formula I ##STR00002## wherein R.sub.1 is CH.sub.3, R.sub.2 is --CH.sub.2--CH.sub.2--OH, and X is .dbd.O.
2. The method of claim 1 wherein the compound of formula I is administered at a daily dose range of from about 0.1 to 25 mg, as a single dose or in divided doses.
3. The method of claim 1 wherein the compound of formula I is administered in a unit dosage form of from about 0.05 to 12.5 mg.
4. The method of claim 1 wherein the compound of formula I is administered in a unit dosage form of from about 0.25 to 10 mg.
5. The method of claim 1 wherein the compound of formula I is administered in a unit dosage form of 10 mg.
6. The method of claim 1 wherein the compound of formula I is administered orally.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.