DrugPatentWatch Database Preview➤ Get the DrugPatentWatch Daily Briefing
» See Plans and Pricing
« Back to Dashboard
Summary for Patent: 8,609,709
|Title:||Compounds as opioid receptor modulators|
|Abstract:||The present invention is directed to novel opioid receptor modulators of Formula (I). ##STR00001## The invention further relates to methods for preparing such compounds, pharmaceutical compositions containing them, and their use in the treatment of disorders that may be ameliorated or treated by the modulation of opioid receptors.|
|Inventor(s):||Breslin; Henry J. (Lansdale, PA), Cai; Chaozhong (North Wales, PA), He; Wei (Audubon, PA), Kavash; Robert W. (Glenside, PA)|
|Assignee:||Janssen Pharmaceutica, N. V. (Beerse, BE)|
|Patent Litigation and PTAB cases:||See patent lawsuits and PTAB cases for patent 8,609,709|
1. A compound having the structure: ##STR00046## or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof.
2. The compound of claim 1 having the structure: ##STR00047##
3. The compound of claim 2, having the structure: ##STR00048##
4. The compound of claim 2, having the structure: ##STR00049##
5. The compound of claim 2, having the structure: ##STR00050##
6. A pharmaceutically acceptable salt of the compound according to claim 1.
7. The compound of claim 6, wherein the salt is a hydrochloric, hydrobromic, hydriodic, perchloric, sulfuric, nitric, phosphoric, acetic, propionic, glycolic, lactic, succinic, maleic, fumaric, malic, tartaric, citric, benzoic, mandelic, methanesulfonic, hydroxyethanesulfonic, benzenesulfonic, oxalic, pamoic, 2-naphthalenesulfonic, p-toluenesulfonic, cyclohexanesulfamic, salicylic, saccharinic, or trifluoroacetic acid salt.
8. The compound of claim 6, wherein the salt is a benzathine, chloroprocaine, choline, diethanolamine, ethylenediamine, meglumine, procaine, aluminum, calcium, lithium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, or zinc salt.
Make Better Decisions: Try a trial or see plans & pricing
Serving leading biopharmaceutical companies globally:
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.