|Abstract:||The disclosure is related to anti-viral compounds, compositions containing such compounds, and therapeutic methods that include the administration of such compounds, as well as to processes and intermediates useful for preparing such compounds.|
|Inventor(s):||Bacon; Elizabeth M. (Burlingame, CA), Cottell; Jeromy J. (Redwood City, CA), Katana; Ashley Anne (San Mateo, CA), Kato; Darryl (San Francisco, CA), Krygowski; Evan S. (Washington, DC), Link; John O. (San Francisco, CA), Taylor; James (San Mateo, CA), Tran; Chinh Viet (San Diego, CA), Trejo Martin; Teresa Alejandra (Union City, CA), Yang; Zheng-Yu (Palo Alto, CA), Zipfel; Sheila (San Mateo, CA)|
|Assignee:||Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Foster City, CA)|
1. A compound of the formula: ##STR00180## or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof.
2. A pharmaceutical composition comprising a compound of the formula: ##STR00181## or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof; and a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier.
3. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 2, further comprising nucleoside or nucleotide inhibitors of hepatitis C virus NS5B polymerase.
4. A method of treating hepatitis C in a human patient in need thereof, said method comprising administering to the human patient in need thereof a pharmaceutical composition which comprises a therapeutically effective amount of the compound of the formula: ##STR00182## or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof.
5. The method of claim 4, further comprising administering a nucleoside or nucleotide inhibitor of hepatitis C virus NS5B polymerase to the patient.
6. The method of claim 5, further comprising administering an interferon or pegylated interferon to the patient.
7. The method of claim 5, further comprising administering ribavirin to the patient.