Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Abstract:||The disclosure is related to anti-viral compounds, compositions containing such compounds, and therapeutic methods that include the administration of such compounds, as well as to processes and intermediates useful for preparing such compounds.|
|Inventor(s):||Bacon; Elizabeth M. (Burlingame, CA), Cottell; Jeromy J. (Redwood City, CA), Katana; Ashley Anne (San Mateo, CA), Kato; Darryl (San Francisco, CA), Krygowski; Evan S. (Washington, DC), Link; John O. (San Francisco, CA), Taylor; James (San Mateo, CA), Tran; Chinh Viet (San Diego, CA), Trejo Martin; Teresa Alejandra (Union City, CA), Yang; Zheng-Yu (Palo Alto, CA), Zipfel; Sheila (San Mateo, CA)|
|Assignee:||Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Foster City, CA)|
1. A compound of the formula: ##STR00180## or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof.
2. A pharmaceutical composition comprising a compound of the formula: ##STR00181## or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof; and a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier.
3. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 2, further comprising nucleoside or nucleotide inhibitors of hepatitis C virus NS5B polymerase.
4. A method of treating hepatitis C in a human patient in need thereof, said method comprising administering to the human patient in need thereof a pharmaceutical composition which comprises a therapeutically effective amount of the compound of the formula: ##STR00182## or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof.
5. The method of claim 4, further comprising administering a nucleoside or nucleotide inhibitor of hepatitis C virus NS5B polymerase to the patient.
6. The method of claim 5, further comprising administering an interferon or pegylated interferon to the patient.
7. The method of claim 5, further comprising administering ribavirin to the patient.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.