DrugPatentWatch Database Preview
« Back to Dashboard
Summary for Patent: 8,536,130
|Title:||Use of 1 phenyl-3-dimethylamino-propane compounds for treating neuropathic pain|
|Abstract:||Use of 1-phenyl-3-dimethylaminopropane compounds for the production of medicaments for treating neuropathic pain, preferably polyneuropathic pain, also preferably diabetic neuropathic pain, more preferably diabetic peripheral neuropathic pain, and furthermore preferably for treating diabetic peripheral neuropathy.|
|Inventor(s):||Christoph; Thomas (Aachen, DE), Friderichs; Elmar (Stolberg, DE), Koegel; Babette-Yvonne (Langerwehe-Hamich, DE), Meen; Murielle (Ayguesvives, FR)|
|Assignee:||Gruenenthal GmbH (Aachen, DE)|
1. A method of treating polyneuropathic pain in a subject suffering therefrom, said method comprising administering to said subject an effective polyneuropathic pain
inhibiting amount of (1R,2R)-3-(3-dimethylamino-1-ethyl-2-methylpropyl)phenol or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof.
2. A method according to claim 1, comprising administering a hydrochloride salt of (1R,2R)-3-(3-dimethylamino-1-ethyl-2-methylpropyl)phenol.
3. A method according to claim 1, wherein said polyneuropathic pain is diabetic polyneuropathic pain.
4. A method according to claim 1, wherein said polyneuropathic pain is peripheral polyneuropathic pain.
5. A method according to claim 1, wherein said polyneuropathic pain is peripheral diabetic polyneuropathic pain.
6. A method of treating diabetic polyneuropathy in a subject suffering therefrom, said method comprising administering to said subject a pharmacologically effective amount of (1R,2R)-3-(3-dimethylamino-1-ethyl-2-methylpropyl)phenol or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof.
For more information try a trial or see the plans and pricing
Serving hundreds of leading biopharmaceutical companies globally:
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.