Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Anticipate generic drug launch
Find generic entry opportunities
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Manage your formulary budget
Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||Synthetic bile acid compositions and methods|
|Abstract:||Bile acids and related compositions and methods of synthesis and use. More specifically, deoxycholic acid and related compositions, said compositions being free of all moieties of animal origin and free of pyrogenic moieties.|
|Inventor(s):||Moriarty; Robert M. (Michiana City, IN), David; Nathaniel E. (Los Angeles, CA), Mahmood; Nadir Ahmeduddin (Calabasas, CA)|
|Assignee:||Kythera Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (Calabasas, CA)|
1. An aqueous pharmaceutical formulation comprising about 0.1% w/v to about 2% w/v deoxycholate and at least one pharmaceutically acceptable excipient and/or carrier,
wherein the deoxycholate has a .sup.14C content of less than 1 ppt.
2. The formulation of claim 1, wherein the deoxycholate has a .sup.14C content of less than 0.9 ppt.
3. The pharmaceutical formulation of claim 1, which is suitable for subcutaneous injection.
4. The pharmaceutical formulation of claim 1, wherein the deoxycholate has a .sup.14C content of 0.87 ppt.
5. The pharmaceutical formulation of claim 1, wherein the deoxycholate has a .sup.14C content of 0.88 ppt.
6. The pharmaceutical formulation of claim 1, wherein the deoxycholate has a .sup.14C content of 0.89 ppt.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.