DrugPatentWatch Database Preview
« Back to Dashboard
Summary for Patent: 8,288,415
|Title:||Pharmaceutical compositions of 3-(4-amino-1-oxoisoindolin-2yl)-piperidine-2,6-dione|
|Abstract:||Substituted 2-(2,6-dioxopiperidin-3-yl)phthalimides and 1-oxo-2-(2,6-dioxopiperidin-3-yl)isoindolines are disclosed. The compounds are useful, for example, in reducing the levels of TNF.alpha. in a mammal.|
|Inventor(s):||Muller; George W. (Bridgewater, NJ), Stirling; David I. (Branchburg, NJ), Chen; Roger Shen-Chu (Edison, NJ)|
|Assignee:||Celgene Corporation (Summit, NJ)|
|Patent Litigation and PTAB cases:||See patent lawsuits and PTAB cases for patent 8,288,415|
1. A unit dosage form comprising an amount of a compound of the formula: ##STR00007## or an acid addition salt thereof, and a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier,
diluent, or excipient, wherein the amount is from 1 mg to 100 mg.
2. The unit dosage form of claim 1, which is a single unit dosage form.
3. The unit dosage form of claim 1, which is adopted for oral administration.
4. The unit dosage form of claim 3, which is in the form of a tablet.
5. The unit dosage form of claim 3, which is in the form of a capsule.
6. A compound of the formula: ##STR00008## or an acid addition salt thereof.
For more information try a trial or see the plans and pricing
Serving hundreds of leading biopharmaceutical companies globally:
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.