Anticipate generic drug launch
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Find generic entry opportunities
Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Manage your formulary budget
Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Flat-rate pricing for predictable budgeting
Short-term plans for project- or client-based billing
|Title:||Pharmaceutical compositions of 3-(4-amino-1-oxoisoindolin-2yl)-piperidine-2,6-dione|
|Abstract:||Substituted 2-(2,6-dioxopiperidin-3-yl)phthalimides and 1-oxo-2-(2,6-dioxopiperidin-3-yl)isoindolines are disclosed. The compounds are useful, for example, in reducing the levels of TNF.alpha. in a mammal.|
|Inventor(s):||Muller; George W. (Bridgewater, NJ), Stirling; David I. (Branchburg, NJ), Chen; Roger Shen-Chu (Edison, NJ)|
|Assignee:||Celgene Corporation (Summit, NJ)|
1. A unit dosage form comprising an amount of a compound of the formula: ##STR00007## or an acid addition salt thereof, and a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier,
diluent, or excipient, wherein the amount is from 1 mg to 100 mg.
2. The unit dosage form of claim 1, which is a single unit dosage form.
3. The unit dosage form of claim 1, which is adopted for oral administration.
4. The unit dosage form of claim 3, which is in the form of a tablet.
5. The unit dosage form of claim 3, which is in the form of a capsule.
6. A compound of the formula: ##STR00008## or an acid addition salt thereof.