Anticipate generic drug launch
Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Manage your formulary budget
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Find generic entry opportunities
Flat-rate pricing for predictable budgeting
Short-term plans for project- or client-based billing
Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||Heterocyclic compounds, their preparation and their use as medicaments, in particular as anti-bacterial agents|
|Abstract:||The invention relates to new heterocyclic compounds of general formula (I), and their salts with a base or an acid: ##STR00001## The invention also relates to a process for the preparation of these compounds as well as their use as medicaments, in particular as anti-bacterial agents.|
|Inventor(s):||Lampilas; Maxime (Romainville, FR), Aszodi; Jozsef (Tucson, AZ), Rowlands; David Alan (Poissy, FR), Fromentin; Claude (Paris, FR)|
1. Trans-7-oxo-6-(sulphooxy)-1,6-diazabicyclo[3,2,1] octane-2-carboxamide or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof.
2. The sodium salt of the compound according to claim 1.
3. A pharmaceutical composition comprising the compound according to claim 1.
4. A pharmaceutical composition comprising the compound according to claim 2.
5. A method of treating a bacterial infection comprising administering an effective amount of the compound according to claim 1.
6. A method of treating a bacterial infection comprising administering an effective amount of the compound according to claim 2.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.