Generated: May 26, 2017
|Title:||Modulators of pharmacokinetic properties of therapeutics|
|Abstract:||The present application provides for a compound of Formula IV, ##STR00001## or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt, solvate, and/or ester thereof, compositions containing such compounds, therapeutic methods that include the administration of such compounds, and therapeutic methods and include the administration of such compounds with at least one additional therapeutic agent.|
|Inventor(s):||Desai; Manoj C. (Pleasant Hill, CA), Liu; Hongtao (Cupertino, CA), Xu; Lianhong (Palo Alto, CA)|
|Assignee:||Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Foster City, CA)|
1. A compound which is ##STR00294## or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof.
2. A pharmaceutical composition comprising the compound or salt of claim 1, and a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier or excipient.
3. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 2, further comprising at least one therapeutic agent which is metabolized by cytochrome P450.
4. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 3, wherein the at least one therapeutic agent is selected from the group consisting of HIV protease inhibitors, HIV non-nucleoside inhibitors of reverse transcriptase, HIV nucleoside inhibitors of reverse transcriptase, HIV nucleotide inhibitors of reverse transcriptase, HIV integrase inhibitors, gp41 inhibitors, CXCR4 inhibitors, gp120 inhibitors, G6PD inhibitors, NADH-oxidase inhibitors, CCR5 inhibitors, capsid polymerization inhibitors, other drugs for treating HIV, interferons, ribavirin, NS3 protease inhibitors, alpha-glucosidase 1 inhibitors, hepatoprotectants, non-nucleoside inhibitors of HCV, NS5a inhibitors, NS5b polymerase inhibitors, other drugs for treating HCV, and combinations thereof.
5. A compound which is: ##STR00295## or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof.
6. A method for inhibiting cytochrome P450 monooxygenase in a patient in need thereof, comprising administering to the patient an amount of the compound ##STR00296## or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof, which is effective to inhibit cytochrome P450 monooxygenase in the patient.
7. The method of claim 6, wherein the cytochrome P450 monooxygenase enzyme that is inhibited is 3A isoenzyme.
8. The method of claim 7, wherein the cytochrome P450 monooxygenase enzyme that is inhibited is 3A4 isoenzyme.
9. The method of claim 8, wherein cytochrome P450 monooxygenase isoenzyme 2C9 is not inhibited or is inhibited substantially less than the 3A4 isoenzyme.
10. The method of claim 7, wherein the compound ##STR00297## or the pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof does not inhibit or weakly inhibits one or more protease enzymes.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.