Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||Compounds and methods for kinase modulation, and indications therefor|
|Abstract:||Compounds active on protein kinases are described, as well as methods of using such compounds to treat diseases and conditions associated with aberrant activity of protein kinases.|
|Inventor(s):||Ibrahim; Prabha N. (Mountain View, CA), Artis; Dean R. (Kensington, CA), Bremer; Ryan (Oakland, CA), Zhang; Chao (Moraga, CA), Zhang; Jiazhong (Foster City, CA), Tsai; James (Vallejo, CA), Hirth; Klaus-Peter (San Francisco, CA), Bollag; Gideon (Orinda, CA), Cho; Hanna (Oakland, CA)|
|Assignee:||Plexxikon Inc. (Berkeley, CA)|
1. A compound of the formula: ##STR03472##
2. A pharmaceutical composition comprising the compound of claim 1, and a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier, diluent or excipient.
3. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 2 in unit dosage form.
4. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 3, wherein the unit dosage form is a tablet.
5. A pharmaceutically acceptable salt of the compound of the formula: ##STR03473##
6. A pharmaceutical composition comprising a pharmaceutically acceptable salt of claim 5, and a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier, diluent or excipient.
7. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 6 in unit dosage form.
8. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 7, wherein the unit dosage form is a tablet.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.