Generated: May 24, 2017
|Title:||Compositions and methods for treatment of eye disorders|
|Abstract:||The present invention provides compounds and methods for the treatment of LFA-1 mediated diseases. In particular, LFA-1 antagonists are described herein and these antagonists are used in the treatment of LFA-1 mediated diseases. One aspect of the invention provides for diagnosis of an LFA-1 mediated disease and administration of a LFA-1 antagonist, after the patient is diagnosed with a LFA-1 mediated disease. In some embodiments, the LFA-1 mediated diseases treated are dry eye disorders. Also provided herein are methods for identifying compounds which are LFA-1 antagonists.|
|Inventor(s):||Shen; Wang (San Mateo, CA), Oslob; Johan D. (Sunnyvale, CA), Barr; Kenneth (Boston, MA), Zhong; Min (Foster City, CA)|
|Assignee:||Sarcode Bioscience Inc. (Brisbane, CA)|
1. A compound with the following formula: ##STR00035## or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof.
2. A pharmaceutical composition comprising an effective amount of a compound of claim 1 and a pharmaceutically acceptable vehicle.
3. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 2 wherein the pharmaceutically acceptable vehicle is suitable for ocular administration.
4. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 3 further comprising a preservative.
5. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 2 wherein the composition form is liquid drops, liquid wash, gel, ointment, liposomes, solution, cream, powder, foam, crystals, spray, aerosol, or liquid suspension.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.