Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Anticipate generic drug launch
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Manage your formulary budget
Find generic entry opportunities
Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||Steroids as agonists for FXR|
|Abstract:||The invention relates to compounds of formula (I): ##STR00001## wherein R is ethyl and pharmaceutically acceptable salts, solvates or amino acid conjugates thereof. The compounds of formula (I) are useful as FXR agonists.|
|Inventor(s):||Pellicciari; Roberto (Perugia, IT)|
|Assignee:||Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (New York, NY)|
1. A method for the treatment of cholestatic liver disease comprising administering to a mammal a therapeutically effective amount of a compound of formula I: ##STR00007## or a
pharmaceutically acceptable salt or amino acid conjugates thereof, wherein R is ethyl.
2. The method according to claim 1, wherein the compound is the glycine conjugate of a compound of formula I.
3. The method according to claim 1, wherein the compound is the taurine conjugate of a compound of formula I.
4. The method according to claim 1, wherein the compound is the pharmaceutically acceptable salt of a compound of formula I.
5. The method according to claim 1, wherein the mammal is a human.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.