Generated: April 27, 2017
|Title:||Solid preparation comprising an insulin sensitizer, an insulin secretagogue and a polyoxyethylene sorbitan fatty acid ester|
|Abstract:||A solid preparation useful as a diabetes-treating agent or the like and excellent in the dissolution properties of an insulin sensitizer and an insulin secretagogue, which comprises an insulin sensitizer, an insulin secretagogue and a polyoxyethylene sorbitan fatty acid ester is provided.|
|Inventor(s):||Doken; Kazuhiro (Osaka, JP), Kawano; Tetsuya (Osaka, JP), Koyama; Hiroyoshi (Osaka, JP), Hamaguchi; Naoru (Osaka, JP)|
|Assignee:||Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (Osaka, JP)|
1. A solid preparation comprising a layer containing pioglitazone or a salt thereof; and a layer containing glimepiride and a Polysorbate 80, wherein the content of
Polysorbate 80 is 0.01 to 30 parts by weight based on 100 parts by weight of the solid preparation.
2. The solid preparation according to claim 1, wherein the pioglitazone or salt thereof is pioglitazone hydrochloride.
3. A solid preparation according to claim 1, which comprises a layer containing pioglitazone hydrochloride, and a layer containing glimepiride and Polysorbate 80.
4. The preparation of claim 1, wherein the content of Polysorbate 80 is 0.05 to 20 parts by weight based on 100 parts by weight of the solid preparation.
5. The preparation of claim 1, wherein the content of Polysorbate 80 is 0.2 to 1 parts by weight based on 100 parts by weight of the solid preparation.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.