✉ Email this page to a colleague
« Back to Dashboard
▶ Start for $1
Remove trial restrictions
Summary for Patent: 7,579,473
|Title:||c-Met modulators and methods of use|
|Abstract:||The present invention provides compounds for modulating protein kinase enzymatic activity for modulating cellular activities such as proliferation, differentiation, programmed cell death, migration and chemoinvasion. More specifically, the invention provides quinazolines and quinolines which inhibit, regulate, and/or modulate kinase receptor, particularly c-Met, KDF, c-Kit, flt-3 and flt-4, signal transduction pathways related to the changes in cellular activities as mentioned above, compositions which contain these compounds, and methods of using them to treat kinase-dependent diseases and conditions. The present invention also provides methods for making compounds as mentioned above, and compositions which contain these compounds.|
|Inventor(s):||Bannen; Lynne Canne (Pacifica, CA), Chan; Diva Sze-Ming (San Francisco, CA), Forsyth; Timothy Patrick (Hayward, CA), Khoury; Richard George (Redwood City, CA), Leahy; James William (San Leandro, CA), Mac; Morrisson B. (San Francisco, CA), Mann; Larry W. (Richland, MI), Nuss; John M. (Danville, CA), Parks; Jason Jevious (Sacramento, CA), Wang; Yong (Foster City, CA), Xu; Wie (Danville, CA)|
|Assignee:||Exelixis, Inc. (South San Francisco, CA)|
|Patent Litigation and PTAB cases:||See patent lawsuits and PTAB cases for patent 7,579,473|
1. A compound according to formula XIVa: ##STR00755## or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof, wherein: Q is CH; (R.sup.30).sub.0-4 is (R.sup.30).sub.0; R.sup.2 is
halo; R.sup.20 is halo; and R.sup.50 is an unsubstituted C.sub.1-6alkyl group.
2. The compound according to claim 1, or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof, wherein (R.sup.2).sub.0-4 is (R.sup.2).sub.0; and R.sup.20 is chloro or fluoro.
3. The compound according to claim 1 which is represented by the following structure: ##STR00756## or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof.
4. A compound according to claim 1 which is represented by one of the following structures: ##STR00757## or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt of any of the above structures.
5. The compound which is represented by the following structure: ##STR00758## or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof.
6. A pharmaceutical composition comprising a compound according to claim 1, or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof.
7. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 6 which further includes an excipient.
Make Better Decisions: Try a trial or see plans & pricing
Serving leading biopharmaceutical companies globally:
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.