DrugPatentWatch Database Preview
« Back to Dashboard
Summary for Patent: 7,323,463
|Title:||Combination of brimonidine and timolol for topical ophthalmic use|
|Abstract:||Disclosed are pharmaceutical compositions comprising brimondine and timolol for topical ophthalmic delivery and a method of treatment comprising administering said composition when indicated for glaucoma and associated conditions such as elevated intraocular pressure in the eyes of humans.|
|Inventor(s):||Chang; Chin-Ming (Tustin, CA), Beck; Gary J. (Fullerton, CA), Pratt; Cynthia C. (Mission Viejo, CA), Batoosingh; Amy L. (Mission Viejo, CA)|
|Assignee:||Allergan, Inc. (Irvine, CA)|
1. A composition comprising about 0.2% timolol by weight and about 0.5% brimonidine by weight as the sole active agents, in a single composition.
2. The composition of claim 1 further comprising from 0.001% to 0.01% benzalkonium chloride.
3. The composition of claim 2 comprising about 0.005% benzalkonium chloride.
4. An article of manufacture comprising packaging material and a composition within said packaging material, wherein said composition comprises about 0.2% timolol by weight and about 0.5% brimonidine by weight, in a single composition, and wherein said packaging indicates that the composition is useful for treating glaucoma or ocular hypertension by twice a day topical administration of the composition to a person's eye.
5. The article of manufacture of claim 4 wherein the composition further comprises from 0.001% to 0.01% benzalkonium chloride.
6. The article of manufacture of claim 5 wherein the composition further comprises about 0.005% benzalkonium chloride.
For more information try a trial or see the plans and pricing
Serving hundreds of leading biopharmaceutical companies globally:
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.