Generated: April 27, 2017
|Title:||Cyclic protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors|
|Abstract:||Novel cyclic compounds and salts thereof, pharmaceutical compositions containing such compounds, and methods of using such compounds in the treatment of protein tyrosine kinase-associated disorders such as immunologic and oncologic disorders.|
|Inventor(s):||Barrish; Joel C. (Richboro, PA), Wityak; John (Carlsbad, CA), Das; Jagabandhu (Mercerville, NJ), Chen; Ping (Belle Mead, NJ), Norris; Derek J. (Pennington, NJ), Schieven; Gary (Lawrenceville, NJ)|
|Assignee:||Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (Princeton, NJ)|
1. A method for the treatment of cancer, comprising the step of administering orally to a subject in need thereof an amount effective therefor of the compound ##STR00622## or
2. The method of claim 1, wherein the cancer is gastric cancer.
3. The method of claim 1, wherein the cancer is breast cancer.
4. The method of claim 1, wherein the cancer is colon carcinoma.
5. The method of claim 1, wherein the cancer is colorectal cancer.
6. The method of claim 1, wherein the cancer is lung cancer.
7. The method of claim 1, wherein the cancer is non small cell lung cancer.
8. The method of claim 1, wherein the cancer is ovarian cancer.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.