Generated: April 28, 2017
|Title:||Polymorph of a pharmaceutical|
|Abstract:||A new crystalline polymorph of ritonavir and methods for its use and preparation are disclosed.|
|Inventor(s):||Chemburkar; Sanjay R. (Gurnee, IL), Patel; Ketan (Arlington Heights, IL)|
|Assignee:||Abbott Laboratories (Abbott Park, IL)|
1. Substantially pure amorphous ritonavir.
2. The substantially pure amorphous ritonavir of claim 1 characterized by a glass transition from about 45.degree. C. to about 49.degree. C.
3. A composition comprising amorphous ritonavir.
4. The composition of claim 3, wherein said amorphous ritonavir is substantially pure.
5. The composition of claim 3, wherein greater than about 90% of ritonavir in said composition is amorphous ritonavir.
6. The composition of claim 3, wherein greater than about 95% of ritonavir in said composition is amorphous ritonavir.
7. The composition of claim 3, wherein greater than about 97% of ritonavir in said composition is amorphous ritonavir.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.