Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Manage your formulary budget
Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Find generic entry opportunities
Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Anticipate generic drug launch
|Title:||Pharmaceutical compositions of 1-oxo-2-(2,6-dioxopiperidin-3-yl)-4-aminoisoindoline|
|Abstract:||Substituted 2-(2,6-dioxopiperidin-3-yl)phthalimides and 1-oxo-2-(2,6-dioxopiperidin-3-yl)isoindolines reduce the levels of TNF.alpha. in a mammal. Typical embodiments are 1-oxo-2-(2,6-dioxo-3-methylpiperidin-3-yl)-4,5,6,7-tetrafuoroisoindoline and 1,3-dioxo-2-(2,6-dioxo-3 -methylpiperidin-3-yl)-4-aminoisoindoline.|
|Inventor(s):||Muller; George W. (Bridgewater, NJ), Stirling; David I. (Branchburg, NJ), Chen; Roger Shen-Chu (Edison, NJ)|
|Assignee:||Celgene Corporation (Summit, NJ)|
1. A pharmaceutical composition comprising an effective amount of a compound of the formula: ##STR00007## or an acid addition salt thereof, and a pharmaceutically
acceptable carrier, diluent or excipient.
2. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 1, which is suitable for oral administration.
3. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 2, which is in the form of a tablet or a capsule.
4. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 2, wherein the compound is present in an amount of 1 to 100 mg.
5. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 1, which is suitable for parenteral administration.
6. The pharmaceutical composition of clalm 5, which comprises a sterile injectable solution.
7. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 5, wherein the compound is present in a concentration of 20 to 100 mg/mL.