DrugPatentWatch Database Preview
« Back to Dashboard
Summary for Patent: 6,696,481
|Title:||Salt of perindopril and pharmaceutical compositions containing it|
|Abstract:||The present invention relates to a new salt of perindopril and to pharmaceutical compositions containing it, and Medicaments for treatment of hypertension and heart failure.|
|Inventor(s):||Damien; Gerard (Orleans, FR), Lefoulon; Fran.cedilla.ois (Orleans, FR), Marchand; Bernard (Verneuil sur Seine, FR)|
|Assignee:||Les Laboratoires Servier (Neuilly-sur-Seine, FR)|
|Patent Litigation and PTAB cases:||See patent lawsuits and PTAB cases for patent 6,696,481|
1. An arginine salt of perindopril and its hydrates.
2. A pharmaceutical composition comprising, as active ingredient, the arginine salt of perindopril and its hydrates, in combination with one or more pharmaceutically acceptable excipients.
3. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 2, which is presented in the form of an immediate-release tablet.
4. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 2, which contains from 0.2 to 10 mg of the arginine salt of perindopril.
5. A method for treating a living animal body afflicted with hypertension and heart failure comprising the step of administering to the living animal body an amount of the pharmaceutical composition of claim 2 which is effective for the alleviation of said disorder.
For more information try a trial or see the plans and pricing
Serving hundreds of leading biopharmaceutical companies globally:
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.