Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Anticipate generic drug launch
Find generic entry opportunities
Manage your formulary budget
Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Flat-rate pricing for predictable budgeting
Short-term plans for project- or client-based billing
Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||Formulations for controlling human lice|
|Abstract:||Safer pediculicidal formulations comprising a spinosyn, or a physiologically acceptable derivative or salt thereof, and a physiologically acceptable carrier, and methods of controlling lice infestations in a human with these formulations are provided.|
|Inventor(s):||Snyder; Daniel Earl (Indianapolis, IN)|
|Assignee:||Eli Lilly and Company (Indianapolis, IN)|
1. A pediculicidal hair conditioner formulation comprising as an active ingredient from about 0.1% to about 30% of a spinosyn, or a physiologically acceptable derivative or salt thereof,
a conditioner and water.
2. The conditioner formulation of claim 1 wherein the active ingredient is from about 1% to about 10% of the spinosyn.
3. The conditioner formulation of claim 1 wherein the conditioner is a long chain quaternary ammonium compound combined with a lipid material.
4. The conditioner formulation of claim 3 wherein the lipid material is present at a level of from about 0.5% to about 3% of the formulation.
5. The conditioner formulation of claim 1 which further comprises a surfactant.
6. The conditioner formulation of claim 5 wherein the surfactant is present at a level of from 0.1% to about 5% of the formulation.
7. An anti-lice lotion comprising a spinosyn, or a physiologically acceptable derivative or salt thereof, a conditioner and a liquid vehicle.
8. The lotion of claim 7 wherein the spinosyn is present at a level of from about 0.1% to about 30% of the lotion.
9. The lotion of claim 8 wherein the spinosyn is present at a level of from about 1% to about 10% of the lotion.
10. The lotion of claim 7 wherein the liquid vehicle is water.
11. The lotion of claim 7 wherein the liquid vehicle is a monohydric alcohol.
12. The lotion of claim 7 wherein the conditioning agent is a quaternary ammonium salt.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.