Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||Stable omega conopetide formulations|
|Abstract:||Disclosed are formulations effective to stabilize omega conotoxin peptide preparations at elevated temperatures. Novel omega conopeptides also form part of the invention.|
|Inventor(s):||Amstutz; Gary Arthur (San Jose, CA), Bowersox; Stephen Scott (Menlo Park, CA), Gohil; Kishorchandra (Richmond, CA), Adriaenssens; Peter Isadore (Mountain View, CA), Kristipati; Ramasharma (Fremont, CA)|
|Assignee:||Neurex Corporation (Menlo Park, CA)|
1. A stable omega conopeptide formulation comprising an omega conopeptide and an anti-oxidant composition capable of preventing methionine oxidation.
2. The formulation of claim 1, wherein the anti-oxidant composition includes a carboxylic acid buffer.
3. The formulation of claim 2, wherein the carboxylic acid buffer is lactate buffer.
4. The formulation of claim 1, wherein the anti-oxidant is methionine.
5. The formulation of claim 1, wherein the anti-oxidant composition includes lactate buffer and methionine.
6. An omega-conopeptide SNX-273 having the sequence: SEQ ID NO: 35.
7. An omega conopeptide SNX-279 having the sequence SEQ ID NO: 36.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.