Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||Method for treating late luteal phase dysphoric disorder|
|Abstract:||There is disclosed a method for treating Late Luteal Phase Dysphoric Disorder with administration of a nontoxic dose of a serotonin re-uptake blocker. Preferably, the serotonin re-uptake blocker is fluoxetine or norfluoxetine.|
|Inventor(s):||Norden; Michael J. (Seattle, WA)|
1. A method for treatment of Late Luteal Phase Dysphoric Disorder comprising administering an effective amount of a serotonin re-uptake blocker to a patient in need of such treatment.
2. The method of claim 1 wherein the serotonin re-uptake blocker is selected from the group consisting of fluoxetine, zimelidine, fluvoxamine, sertraline, indalpine, citalopram, femoxetine, paroxetine, alaproclate, and pharmaceutically acceptable salts thereof.
3. The method of claim 1 wherein the serotonin re-uptake blocker is sertraline.
4. The method of claim 1 wherein the serotonin re-update blocker is fluoxetine.
5. The method of claim 1 wherein the serotonin re-uptake blocker is fluvoxamine.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.