DrugPatentWatch Database Preview
« Back to Dashboard
Summary for Patent: 5,712,251
|Abstract:||A method of treating prostate cancer in warm-blooded animals comprising administering to warm-blooded animals an effective amount of a peptide of Formula I and an anti-androgen.|
|Inventor(s):||Labrie; Fernand (Quebec, CA), Raynaud; Jean-Pierre (Paris, FR)|
|Assignee:||Roussel Uclaf (FR)|
1. A method for treatment of prostate adenocarcinoma and prostate benign hypertrophia in male warm-blooded animals comprising administering to such male animals an effective amount of
an association of an antiandrogen and an agonist of LH-RH.
2. The method of claim 1 wherein the antiandrogen is non-steroidal.
3. The method of claim 1 wherein the antiandrogen is steroidal.
4. A method for treatment of prostate adenocarcinoma and prostate benign hypertrophia in male warm-blooded animals comprising administering to such male animals an effective amount of an antiandrogen and an agonist of LH-RH.
5. The method of claim 4 wherein the antiandrogen is non-steroidal.
6. The method of claim 4 wherein the antiandrogen is steroidal.
For more information try a trial or see the plans and pricing
Serving hundreds of leading biopharmaceutical companies globally:
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.