Generated: April 28, 2017
|Title:||Metal-isonitrile adducts for preparing radionuclide complexes|
|Abstract:||A method for preparing a coordination complex of an isonitrile ligand and a radioisotope of Tc, Ru, Co, Pt, Re, Os, Ir, W, Re, Cr, Mo, Mn, Ni, Rh, Nb and Ta from a non-radioactive metal adduct of the isonitrite.|
|Inventor(s):||Carpenter, Jr.; Alan B. (Tyngsboro, MA), Maheu; Leo J. (Andover, MA), Patz; Michael A. (Somerville, MA), Tulip; Thomas H. (Nashua, NH), Linder; Karen E. (Somerville, MA), Subramanyam; Vinayakam (Towson, MD), Thompson; Jeffery S. (Wilmington, DE)|
|Assignee:||The DuPont Merck Pharmaceutical Co. (Wilmington, DE)|
1. A lyophilized kit for preparing a coordination complex of an isonitrile ligand and a radionuclide selected from the class consisting of radioactive isotopes of Tc, Ru, Co, Pt, Fe,
Os, Ir, W, Re, Cr, Mo, Mn, Ni, Rh, Pd, Nb, and Ta, said kit comprising a lyophilized predetermined quantity of (a) an adduct of a complex of copper and said isonitrile ligand and (b) a predetermined quantity of a reducing agent capable of reducing a
predetermined quantity of a preselected one of said radionuclides to form said complex by replacing the copper from said ligand with said radionuclide.
2. The kit of claim 1 wherein the radionuclide is Tc-99m.
3. The kit of claim 1 wherein the isonitrile ligand has the formula CNR where R is butyl or butyl having an alkyl ether or alkyl ester substitution.
4. The kit of claim 1 wherein the reducing agent is stannous ion.
5. The kit of claim 1 in a sealed, non-pyrogenic sterilized container.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.