Find generic entry opportunities
Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Manage your formulary budget
Anticipate generic drug launch
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Flat-rate pricing for predictable budgeting
Short-term plans for project- or client-based billing
Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Abstract:||The invention relates to C.sub.2-20 alkanoic acid esters of 3-[2-[4-(6-fluoro-1,2-benzisoxazol-3-yl)-1-piperidinyl]ethyl]-6, 7,8,9-tetrahydro-9-hydroxy-2 -methyl-4H-pyrido[1,2-a]pyrimidin-4-one, pharmaceutically acceptable acid addition salts thereof, and enantiomeric forms thereof, which are useful in the treatment of warm-blooded animals suffering from psychotic diseases.|
|Inventor(s):||Janssen; Cornelus G. M. (Vosselaar, BE), Knaeps; Alfonsus G. (Herentals, BE), Kennis; Ludo E. J. (Turnhout, BE), Vandenberk; Jan (Beerse, BE)|
|Assignee:||Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (Beerse, BE)|
1. A compound selected from the group consisting of a C.sub.2-20 alkanoic acid ester of 3-[2-[4-(6-fluoro-1,2-benzisoxazol-3-yl)-1-piperidinyl]ethyl]-6,7,8,9-tetr
ahydro-9-hydroxy-2-methyl-4H-pyrido[1,2-a]pyrimidin-4-one, a pharmaceutically acceptable acid addition salt thereof, and an enantiomeric form thereof.
2. An antipsychotic composition comprising an inert carrier and as active ingredient an antipsychotic effective amount of the compound of claim 1.
3. A method of treating warm-blooded animals suffering from psychotic diseases, which method comprises the administration to said warm-blooded animals of an antipsychotic effective amount of the compound of claim 1.
4. The compound of claim 1 wherein the alkanoic acid is octanoic acid, decanoic acid, dodecanoic acid, or tetradecanoic acid.
5. The composition of claim 2 wherein the alkanoic acid is octanoic acid, decanoic acid, dodecanoic acid, or tetradecanoic acid.
6. The method of claim 3 wherein the alkanoic acid is octanoic acid, decanoic acid, dodecanoic acid, or tetradecanoic acid.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.