Anticipate generic drug launch
Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Manage your formulary budget
Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Find generic entry opportunities
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Flat-rate pricing for predictable budgeting
Short-term plans for project- or client-based billing
Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||Alkali metal 8,9-dehydroestrone sulfate esters|
|Abstract:||This invention presents alkali metal salts of 8,9-dehydroestrone, its sulfate ester, and stable compositions thereof, as well as processes for their production. The sulfate ester salts are useful in estrogen replacement therapy.|
|Inventor(s):||Raveendranath; Panolil C. (Plattsburgh, NY), Wichtowski; John A. (Albans, VT)|
|Assignee:||American Home Products Corporation (New York, NY)|
1. A composition of matter consisting essentially of an alkali metal salt of 8,9-dehydroestrone-3-sulfate ester.
2. A composition of matter of claim 1 in which said alkali metal is sodium.
3. A composition of matter of claim 1 in which said alkali metal is potassium.
4. A composition of matter of claim 1 in which said alkali metal is lithium.
5. A composition of matter comprising an alkali metal salt of 8,9-dehydroestrone-3-sulfate in combination with tris(hydroxymethyl)aminomethane, said composition being free from other estrogenic steroids.
6. A composition of mater of claim 5 in which the ratio of tris(hydroxymethyl)aminomethane to alkali metal salt of 8,9-dehydroestrone-3-sulfate is from 1:0.5 to 0.5:1.
7. An alkali metal salt of 8,9-dehydroestrone-3-sulfate ester free from other estrogenic steroids.
8. A salt of claim 7 in which said alkali metal is sodium.
9. A salt of claim 7 in which said alkali metal is potassium.
10. A salt of claim 7 in which said alkali salt is lithium.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.