Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Find generic entry opportunities
Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Manage your formulary budget
Anticipate generic drug launch
Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||Nitroglycerin pump spray|
|Abstract:||The invention relates to a nitroglycerin pump spray containing 0.2 to 3.5% by wt. of nitroglycerin and up to 3% by wt. of customary additives such as flavoring agent or antioxidants and a liquid phase consisting of aliphatic C.sub.2 to C.sub.4 alcohols and a vehicle and is characterized in that the liquid phase consists of 10 to 40% by wt. of ethyl alcohol and 90 to 60% by wt. of a neutral oil.|
|Inventor(s):||Cholcha; Walter (Elmshorn, DE)|
|Assignee:||G. Pohl-Boskamp GmbH & Co. (Hohenlockstedt, DE)|
1. Nitroglycerin pump spray containing 0.2 to 3.5% by wt. of nitroglycerin and up to 3% by wt. of additives selected from the group consisting of flavouring agents and antioxidants, and
a liquid phase consisting of 10 to 40% by wt. of ethyl alcohol and 90 to 60% by wt. of synthetic or natural fatty oils.
2. Nitroglycerin pump spray according to claim 1, wherein the liquid phase consists of 15 to 30% by wt. of ethyl alcohol and 85 to 70% by wt. of said fatty oils.
3. Nitroglycerin pump spray according to claim 1, wherein the liquid phase consists of about 20% by wt. of ethyl alcohol and about 80% by wt. of said fatty oils.
4. Nitroglycerin pump spray according to claim 1, wherein said fatty oils are selected from the group consisting of a saturated natural oil and a C.sub.8 to C.sub.12 fatty acid triglyceride.
5. Nitroglycerin pump spray according to claim 4, wherein said saturated natural oil is rape oil.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.