DrugPatentWatch Database Preview
« Back to Dashboard
Summary for Patent: 5,045,552
|Title:||Pyridine derivatives having anti-ulcerative activity|
|Abstract:||Pyridine derivatives useful for preventing or treating peptic ulcers, pharmaceutical preparations and methods of treating peptic ulcers are described.|
|Inventor(s):||Souda; Shigeru (Ushiku, JP), Ueda; Norihiro (Niihari, JP), Miyazawa; Shuhei (Toride, JP), Tagami; Katsuya (Niihari, JP), Nomoto; Seiichiro (Ushiku, JP), Okita; Makoto (Tsuchiura, JP), Shimomura; Naoyuki (Niihari, JP), Kaneko; Toshihiko (Tsukuba, JP), Fujimoto; Masatoshi (Tsukuba, JP), Murakami; Manabu (Rockville, MD), Oketani; Kiyoshi (Tsukuba, JP), Fujisaki; Hideaki (Niihari, JP), Shibata; Hisashi (Tsuchiura, JP), Wakabayashi; Tsuneo (Mito, JP)|
|Assignee:||Eisai Co., Ltd. (Tokyo, JP)|
|Patent Litigation and PTAB cases:||See patent lawsuits and PTAB cases for patent 5,045,552|
1. A compound represented by the formula: ##STR174## or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof.
2. The compound of claim 1 as the sodium salt.
3. A pharmaceutical composition for the prevention or treatment of peptic ulcers which comprises an effective amount of a compound of claim 1 and a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier or diluent.
4. A pharmaceutical composition for the prevention or treatment of peptic ulcers which comprises an effective amount of a compound of claim 2 and a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier or diluent.
5. A method for the prevention or treatment of peptic ulcers in a person requiring same which comprises administering to that person an effective amount of a compound of claim 1.
6. A method for the prevention or treatment of peptic ulcers in a person requiring same which comprises administering to that person an effective amount of a compound of claim 2.
For more information try a trial or see the plans and pricing
Serving hundreds of leading biopharmaceutical companies globally:
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.